By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's gonna die in 2012?

What do you think?

That's fucked up, man. 19 25.00%

That's really fucked up, man. 57 75.00%

Total:76

Sarah Jessica Parker will be shot by a moose hunter while out on a camping trip.

Around the Network

http://sarahjessicaparkerlookslikeahorse.com/ :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my dear mystery game lovers:

William was never worried about that kind of thing. Would it have been another time, it would've been different. When he grew up, those things stopped bothering him. What he wanted to know was "Where is Violet?". Whether she was the girl of his dreams or not mattered little to her, and well after all the pain he'd gone through in the past, it did not matter to him either. With a sigh, he breathed "whatever". What pain you ask? Well, I can't give too many details, it's a personal story filled with grief. With the loss of 3 of his friends, and the fact that Yanice swore never to talk to him again, he was left with no more friends from the group of people he shared his childhood with. when Iskandar was never to be found after what happened to his parents, it wasn't long before Rodrigues was taken to the ward, and Henri, well he wasn't well to begin with but when he took his own life, it was the final straw.

brendude13 said:

Sarah Jessica Parker will be shot by a moose hunter while out on a camping trip.

LOL!!!

The world. Them mayans man, they be like wizards and shit man.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

d21lewis said:
wfz said:
I thought you were married!

Nah.  I was forced to put that in my profile by my GF.  She said that if I didn't, women would be chasing after me.  Apparently, she doesn't know how VGChartz works.

hahahahah that's the best line I've read all day. 

Around the Network
Areym said:
The world. Them mayans man, they be like wizards and shit man.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

badgenome said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

This is the best one I've read: http://microaggressions.com/post/11106154101/in-a-lift-in-a-hong-kong-hotel-a-caucasian-woman

Oh noes! I'm of Chinese descent, live in China and speak Chinese, and a foreign woman was kind enough to make the effort of talking to me in Chinese instead of finding out that I speak English! (because, her being white, she must surely speak English) Blasphemyyyyy!

Yeah, and in his self-pitying rant, he even took the time to criticize her Chinese. What an ass.

Wow! That site really works! ...generating Microagressions in me 

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Also Betty White has a new caste of younger females in that horrible show she is in on some cable channel no one watches. So she has another few years in her. Maybe she will out live Sir Sean Connery!

Just don't tell I Amp I said that.

You can't keep things like this from a secret agent.

I'll predict that Roger Moore is going to die.  He doesn't look well.

/

I have not seen him recently. Is he ill or just does not look well. The last time I saw him was in The Quest with movie star god Jean Claude Van damme, and the Chinese kid from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

He just looks very, very old.  He has not aged well, not that anyone really does.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Anyone say Whitney Houston?

The number of people who have mentioned the Mayans is depressing. They never predicted the world would end in 2012. It's simply when their calendar ended.

When they buy a calendar with kitties on it and turn over from December only to find there is no January for next year do these people freak out and run around screaming about how the world will end on December 31st?

The calendar on my computer only goes up to the year 9999 does that mean it also is the end of the world?

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.