By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Round 4

morenoingrato said:
man-bear-pig said:

I have nothing against you, seece. I just think that this whole competition is a complete pile of crap. I mean, what's to stop you from putting yourself in a round with 4 unknowns? It doesn't reflect how people would actually vote. My idea is much better and I'm sure most members would agree. 

I know Seece, he can be cruel, mean, merciless, and totally evil ( ), but his competitions and stuff are well organized and have a lot of work put into them, also, unlike what you think, this consists of selected members, not a bunch of random people.

And honestly, animals?

What have animals got to do with anything? :S

Around the Network

5p Smeags (Love his features, articles and Nintendo fanboyness)
4p Yo_John117 (A great presence here on the chartz)
3p Disolitude (We need more Castlevania fans around here)
2p Joelcool7 (we really don't agree on much and his posts are too long but he's saved by his Nintendo fanboyness)
1p ArchBrix (don't know him very well)

Signature goes here!

5p Yo John
4p Smeags
3p Archbrix
2p JoelCool7
1p disolitude

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

5p Smeags
4p Yo_John
3p Joelcool7
2p Archbrix
1p disolitude

I can't believe how close the last round was. Congrats to Tads and ioi. Honestly, if I helped knock out ioi, I wouldn't have felt right.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

trasharmdsister12 said:

amp316 said:

I can't believe how close the last round was. Congrats to Tads and ioi. Honestly, if I helped knock out ioi, I wouldn't have felt right.

Thanks for helping me feel even more out of place in this competition.

Why would you feel out of place?  You helped knocked me out, not ioi. 

Anyhow, you deserve to get through.  You're a great poster.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

5p - Yo_John117
4p - Disolitude
3p - Smeags
2p - Joelcool7
1p - Archbrix

Barozi said:
5p - Yo_John117
4p - Disolitude
3p - Smeags
2p - Joelcool7
1p - Archbrix

LOL, when I saw your avatar, I thought you were Yo_John. I was going to mock you for giving youself the top vote.

ah c'mon it's not even close. You and Mordred should check your eyes.

I'm a vgchartz ninja. post alot one time,to never be heard of for months. lol

5p: Disolitude (He loves Castlevania and Sonic the Hedgehog. Plus he's just a cool dude that follows the beat of his own drum)
4p: JoelCool (We were actually friends on NSider and a smaller forum... I didn't even know he was here for a while!)
3p: Yo_John (A nice guy with a good head on his shoulders. And he partcipated in my Top 50 thread ^_~)
2p: Archbrix (Very underrated poster here on VGC, so I'm happy to see him in this event!)
1p: Smeags (Needs to be on the front lines or something like that)