By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Round 4

Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:

Oh dear. Another thread... Anyway; 

5p - Yo-John (great user, gave me this avatar)
4p - Smeags (good poster)
3p - Joe cool (posts some interesting articles)
2p - archbix - (haven't come across)
1p - Disolitude - (haven't come across)

And the old one gets locked, what's your problem?

He doesn't like you, therefore, he doesn't like anything associated with you.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
5p - Smeags. We met in spirit at Cedar Point last year.
4p - Joel. People think he's an overwriter but I applaud him for the effort he puts in his posts. Agree or disagree with his opinions, the chartz needs more people like him
3p - Yo_John. He gets a 3 because he spent most of 2011 spamming for rewards which I frowned upon.
2p - disolitude great poster. Don't know him personally.
1p - Archs. Don't know him

Who is spirit?

Jay520 said:
Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:

He doesn't like you, therefore, he doesn't like anything associated with you.

Ya I gathered that, as I called his silly animal game out.

spurgeonryan said:
Man bear pig I advise caution on acting too crazy.

man-bear-pig said:
Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:

It spams the forums daily. Also, it isnt reflective of what people here actually think... I mean hatmoza, barozi and Amp didnt even get to round 2 for gods sake.. Its a joke.

It doesn't spam anything, the old threads get locked, meaning there is only ever 1 thread open, with a slightly different title. No worse than any other thread being open for a long time, therefore it can't be spam.

In case you can't read the title, this is round 4 already ... if you meant the next stage, then only 24 users can progress, and we've got a lot of decent users so those people not making it through are no indication that it isn't reflective of what people think. It clearly is if that's how people are voting.

You're just mad I called your thread out, simple as. How you can call this yearly tradition spam and a waste of time and not your elimination games I don't know.

Around the Network

5p Smeags
4p Yo_john
3p Disolitude
2p JoelCool7
1p Archbrix - Don't really know him.

Another tough round, last year it was much easier to pick and choose.

5p - Smeags
4p - Yo-john117
3p - Disolitude
2p - Archbrix
1p - JoelCool7

Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:
Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:

It spams the forums daily. Also, it isnt reflective of what people here actually think... I mean hatmoza, barozi and Amp didnt even get to round 2 for gods sake.. Its a joke.

It doesn't spam anything, the old threads get locked, meaning there is only ever 1 thread open, with a slightly different title. No worse than any other thread being open for a long time, therefore it can't be spam.

In case you can't read the title, this is round 4 already ... if you meant the next stage, then only 24 users can progress, and we've got a lot of decent users so those people not making it through are no indication that it isn't reflective of what people think. It clearly is if that's how people are voting.

You're just mad I called your thread out, simple as. How you can call this yearly tradition spam and a waste of time and not your elimination games I don't know.

I have nothing against you, seece. I just think that this whole competition is a complete pile of crap. I mean, what's to stop you from putting yourself in a round with 4 unknowns? It doesn't reflect how people would actually vote. My idea is much better and I'm sure most members would agree. 

man-bear-pig said:
Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:
Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:

I have nothing against you, seece. I just think that this whole competition is a complete pile of crap. I mean, what's to stop you from putting yourself in a round with 4 unknowns? It doesn't reflect how people would actually vote. My idea is much better and I'm sure most members would agree. 

Because I don't even put forward myself for this torny. Again, who are you? you've been here five minutes and you're trying to dictate how it should be done now after many successful years (and worthy winners.) I don't care if you have anything against me or not, I'm still right, you've been voting in these threads no problem until I called you out in the other thread.

Whatever, if you have any other issues PM or take it to my wall, don't want this derailed again.

man-bear-pig said:

I know Seece, he can be cruel, mean, merciless, and totally evil ( ), but his competitions and stuff are well organized and have a lot of work put into them, also, unlike what you think, this consists of selected members, not a bunch of random people.

And honestly, animals?