By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your Proudest Xbox 360 Achievement?

Earth Defense Force 2017 All Stages Cleared (Inferno)

Marble Blast Ultra Marble-fu Transcendent (Finish all Advanced levels under par time.)

Super Meat Boy The Kid (unlocked The Kid)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

ohh lol i watched this ratio thing on the true achievement site now and exactly the two achievements i was talking about yesterday are place one and two on this site of all my achivements^^

Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah (hexic) with a ratio of 7.19
The Savant (rockstar table tennis) with a ratio of 6.50

then:

Snow Temple ranking (Kameo) 5.48

Platinum Champion (projiect Gotham Racing 3) 5.39

@tie ratios;

True Patriot
Finish "World War III" on Expert. 122 (20) 6.08
Retake a Critical Uplink within the 3-minute timer in a Siege match. 109 (20) 5.44
Win a Conquest by securing all Uplinks on a map in Theater of War. 104 (20) 5.21
Win 3 missions in a row in Theater of War. 65 (15) 4.32
Download Complete Reach Level 50 (Multiplayer Only). 137 (40) 3.43

Hur hur, according to ratios 4 out of the top 5 ratios I had were from Tom Clancy EndWar - but then again, barely anyone played it! Fifth being level 50 on AC:B multiplayer, like a baws.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

man-bear-pig said:

Oh, the one i listed as my hardest at the start of this thread actually has the highest ratio too. 4.61!!!! 

MarathonThe player has completed the Ultimate Endurance tournament without any faults. 184 (40) 4.61

Beat that bitchez!!!!

My highest ratio for an achievement is 8.57

yo_john117 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Oh, the one i listed as my hardest at the start of this thread actually has the highest ratio too. 4.61!!!! 

MarathonThe player has completed the Ultimate Endurance tournament without any faults. 184 (40) 4.61

Beat that bitchez!!!!

seems like the most here have some higher ratios than 4.61^^ lol

i did never play these music games seems like there are some cool challenges with ratios like 8.57

btw the ratio rating seems to be good for most games but if it comes to some kinect games or other stuff i never heard of i believe it fails hard maybe because only 10 have the game on this site and noone has the achievement...

just sort this by ratio:

http://www.trueachievements.com/xbox360achievements.aspx

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
yo_john117 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Beat that bitchez!!!!

seems like the most here have some higher ratios than 4.61^^ lol

i did never play these music games seems like there are some cool challenges with ratios like 8.57

btw the ratio rating seems to be good for most games but if it comes to some kinect games or other stuff i never heard of i believe it fails hard maybe because only 10 have the game on this site and noone has the achievement...

just sort this by ratio:

http://www.trueachievements.com/xbox360achievements.aspx

Wow the highest ratio is 49.35...that's just insane!

Some achievements are just ridiculously difficult and time consuming.

You guys should get trials hd from the xbox live marketplace, then you will realise the truth...

>_

man-bear-pig said:
You guys should get trials hd from the xbox live marketplace, then you will realise the truth...

>_<

i have this game and the achievement...like you see on the site, 5% have this achievement so it's not like noone can do it. it's hard but not too hard with some practice. when you know what to do on the different barriers it's just routine to make no mistake anymore.

i remember how i failed on some barriers like 50 times but when you know what to do it's very easy. not easy to do everything without mistake for the achievement but easy to make every single level without mistake (with a lo of practice, sure^^) but hey, the name of the game is trials haha

but to be honest it's harder than many other achievements with higher ratio. the problem is that most of players playing this game are hardcore players and sure they are better and get hard achievements much easier. i believe that's the reason why so many kinect games have huge ratios for the achievements. i think that most aren't so hard to get but almost nobody tries to get them...

man-bear-pig said:

>_<

That game sold almost 2 million. Even though I can only recommend it it's popular enough.

So based off ratios my hardest achievement is

Halo Wars- Adjudicate the Arbiter
Complete the Campaign on Heroic Difficulty

with a ratio of 2.28 which is surprising. Although I have to say I thought the Trials HD achievement

Demon on Wheels
The Player has completed all Extreme tracks. (ratio 2.27)

would have had a much higher ratio. That last level is such a bitch to beat.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers