By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your Proudest Xbox 360 Achievement?

mine is 5 achievements.

i got 5 achievements on avatar in less than 1 minute. i got them so fast, that i was done getting them before i was notified about the second achievement.

beat that

Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:
So based off ratios my hardest achievement is

Halo Wars- Adjudicate the Arbiter
Complete the Campaign on Heroic Difficulty

with a ratio of 2.28 which is surprising. Although I have to say I thought the Trials HD achievement

Demon on Wheels
The Player has completed all Extreme tracks. (ratio 2.27)

would have had a much higher ratio. That last level is such a bitch to beat.

Yeah ive got those two aswell 

man-bear-pig said:
Mendicate Bias said:
So based off ratios my hardest achievement is

Halo Wars- Adjudicate the Arbiter
Complete the Campaign on Heroic Difficulty

with a ratio of 2.28 which is surprising. Although I have to say I thought the Trials HD achievement

Demon on Wheels
The Player has completed all Extreme tracks. (ratio 2.27)

would have had a much higher ratio. That last level is such a bitch to beat.

Yeah ive got those two aswell 

lol clearly most people have achievements much harder than what I have. Although I almost never go out of my way to get achievements,

I have to say though I'm proud of the Halo Wars one. That was my first RTS ever and I went straight into the game on Heroic to challenge myself. Aren't you proud of me

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Machina said:

Based on ratios this is the hardest cheevo I've unlocked:

Chapter 9 Speedrun 10
Complete a Speedrun of Chapter 9 below the target time.  

Mirror's Edge - Chapter 9 Speedrun. 1,713 tracked gamers have this achievement (3% - TA Ratio = 5.51).

Oh man those speedrun achievements are so ridiculously hard. After a while I gave up on the very first speedrun.

Probably 1000/1000 Cal of Duty 3 which was just a dreadful experience all the way through.

After that I would say my single hardest one so far was It's all in the Trial from Dante's Inferno ... it was a DLC coop achievement that me and this other guy I found on xboxachieves.org spent about 2 weeks on. That achievement will test your patience and I almost gave up so many times.

A lot of people seem impressed that I 1000/1000 Two Worlds 1 as well ... not that it is hard it is more an endurance thing for being such a long and bland game.

Around the Network

I seems my achievement isnt as impressive as i thought...

1000/1000 for Arkham Asylum

Funny thing about Achievements. I try so hard to get one. It seems so important at the time--but as soon as I get that *ploop* "Achievement Unlocked", I totally forget about it and it's on to the next one.

I have no idea what my proudest Achievement is.

Eternal Hope in Pinball FX2

Gamerscore: 15 - Win the Invasion Multiball on Earth Defense!

:p

man-bear-pig said:
I seems my achievement isnt as impressive as i thought...

it is an impressive achievement! if all these casual gamers playing other games would play that game the ratio would be much higher but it's not harder than some other achievements. the "problem" of this achievement is, that many people owning the game tried to get this. for example many don't care if they play through cod on veteran, so many will never get it even if they could. but many who can get the trials marathon achievements try to get this achievement^^

i think seeing some other achievements a ratio of 6.xx would be much fairer for this.