By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Your Proudest Xbox 360 Achievement?

ok my proudest will be a damn hole in one in kinect sports golf grrrrr lol

Around the Network

I'm gonna throw trophies in here if that's okay. The hardest single one I had to do was the Virtually Impossible MGS2 one. Those MGS1 vr missions were hard.

Izo said:
I'm gonna throw trophies in here if that's okay. The hardest single one I had to do was the Virtually Impossible MGS2 one. Those MGS1 vr missions were hard.

Since Metal Gear HD Collection is on the 360, we're gonna let this one slide.  Next time, you'll feel the wrath!!

--On another note, I looked at True Achievements and none of my Achievements that netted me a lot of points are really anything I'm all that proud of.  I don't know.  Winning ten fights in a row on Super Street Fighter 4 online, I guess.  It's really the luck of the draw if you fight a good opponent or not.  I'm pretty sure that some people just play against their friends so that they can get the Achievement easily.  I set my game to take on anybody on any skill level and played against ten strangers.  When I finally got those ten wins (many against opponents ranked higher than me), I felt like the king of the world.  I earned that one the hard way.

donsterydo2 said:
Eternal Hope in Pinball FX2

Gamerscore: 15 - Win the Invasion Multiball on Earth Defense!

:p

I got that on my second try and then 80 tries later I have yet to  get it again...

Former something....

ooh.......... TrueAchievement talk......... i'm in, i'm in.

erm....... according to TA my highest ratio achievement is for......

Impeccable Virtue 142 (15) on Child of Eden.

96 out of 8,668 tracked gamers have this achievement (1% - TA Ratio = 9.50)

Theres no question that some of the Child of Eden chevos are super tough......... but i would say "Way of the Mentor" on Ninja Gaiden 2 was a much tougher challenge than Impeccable Virtue. (and i still have "Way of the master Ninja" to look forward to )

After impeccable Virtue my top 10 ratios are dominated by both Game room (No suprise there) and more Child of Eden.

Around the Network

As for proudest?

Alongside Way of the Mentor i would go with these two.........

7 Day Survivor in Dead Rising (no saves, hell, you can't even pause the game, just basically have to stay alive scavenging for food for 16 real time hours) so much can potentially go wrong going for this, one below par fight against a psycho and you are in deep crap.

Xploration Complete in Ridge Racer 6 (complete all 200+ races in Ridge Racer 6) some of the races towards the end were painfully difficult.

Super Meat Boy - I'm A Golden God (post bandage glitch patch, no invincible Tim glitch, all optional levels completed, A+ every dark world level)

Seriously, I'm just that good.

I 'm not proud of it, but i really love my Nier Ending D achievement. Such an emotional game that i will never forget.

My proudest is probably Dark Soul (Dark Souls). It took me about 150 hours of grinding and tears.