By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - 2011 Year End Album Sales Chart

hahaha justin beibers album-never say never was beat by britney spears ! britney spears!

and he has not won 1st haah with either of his other albums either that one hit wonder freak

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

Im afraid you're wrong. It has shipped 8 million though.

This link here says that it was done in October?

Do you have a link to show it was shipped?

Are these strictly CD sales, or they include digital downloads like iTunes as well?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Carl2291 said:
man-bear-pig said:

Im afraid you're wrong. It has shipped 8 million though.

This link here says that it was done in October?

Do you have a link to show it was shipped?

Billboard is always riddled with mistakes. I'll post a link when i find it.

NightDragon83 said:
Are these strictly CD sales, or they include digital downloads like iTunes as well

It includes both physical and digital sales

Around the Network

This is the exact amount of album sold week by week as per 90% of total of all major market

Do not believe at teh number that Lady Gaga is saying about her records are all fake.. she is teh only one that still believe in her hype and frankly telling lots of shit in every interview to the entire world....

hr album could have been shipped 8mil copies actually sold are different... and do not forget that 2 mil of the 5.5 milions are from first week.

Adele is still selling 750k a week all december...
she is great...
her live dvd/cd is already at 1 mil....

Switch!!!

all this data are digital and physical all together....
you can go at mediatraffic.de and check week by week sales.

album and tracks are there (however tracksare in points do not = sales.points=sales+airplay+video tv play)

8 mil for Gaga are shipped not sold. no need of links all websites report this....apart from gaga sites and gaga website...

Where are her Born This Way album and A Very Gaga Holiday sales?

No wondershe never mention them... she is such a shitty flop artist........ she thinks she is great.....

Switch!!!

Go Gaga, Thats an excellent result having both the fame monster & born this way in there

Femme fatale by Britney was an awful album though, crazy it did so well, normally I'm a huge fan but that was not her best work imo, still had to buy a copy to find out though...

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Who the hell buys all these Buble albums? Can't stand that smug bastard. Would have been nice to not see Nickelback up there either.

Good for Adele though, just killing it, Mumford & Sons in top 10 is good to see too.

When will all the little 10 year olds stop buying 200,000 copies of justin bieber each. If I'm correct he will have maybe 10 fans, give or take a couple.