By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What do you think Microsoft is going to name there next XBox?

How will MS name there next gaming system?

Will stick with Same concept 42 57.53%

Will go in totally new direction 16 21.92%

I'm confused, I'm going with C!!!! 15 20.55%

Total:73

xbox 361?

Around the Network

A totally (almost) new direction:
it will drop the "X", "Z" will be the new "cool" letter, the next console will be named "ZuneBoz"!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Xbox 360 Storm

Super Amazing Xbox of Deathly Applesauce Awesomesauce!

Just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?

Xboss

Around the Network

Xfinite, Nextbox,Xbox 720, Xbox infinity, Xbox Loop, Xboss, Xbox 360.05, Xbox 361, Xbox Phoenix, XPhoenix, The X720, Loop 720, Xfinity... Whatever, I cant think of anything.

I really think that theyre going for Xbox720 because it sounds cool and it was on the Reel (or Real) Steel movie which is pretty awesome...

Yay!!!

Gehirnkrampf said:
i actually like NextBox, since it pronounces same as Xbox

Xbox720 would be a bad idea, this implies its just 720p, what shouldnt happen.
Xbox1080 sounds weird.

Yes I never thought of that. It would have the parents all confused. So it's only 720p or what?  I can see the kid in electronic's having to explain this over and over or the sony fan going yea it's piece of sh-t.  It Blowout the game section last week.  LOL

However this would be way to much confusion for the average folk.  This could start a whole new sections of doom and gloom articles.

spaceguy said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
i actually like NextBox, since it pronounces same as Xbox

Xbox720 would be a bad idea, this implies its just 720p, what shouldnt happen.
Xbox1080 sounds weird.

Yes I never thought of that. It would have the parents all confused. So it's only 720p or what?  I can see the kid in electronic's having to explain this over and over or the sony fan going yea it's piece of sh-t.  It Blowout the game section last week.  LOL

However this would be way to much confusion for the average folk.  This could start a whole new sections of doom and gloom articles.

Lol, so true...

Yay!!!

Xbox 180? Exbox? Ybox? Xbox 3ds? Xbox 64? Dreamboxcast? PxboxSP? Xbux? PS xboxvita? Xgameboyadvancebox? and the list goes on...

Kinect 360