By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 3DS passes 4m in Japan, SM3DSL and Mario Kart 7 pass 1 mill

cyberninja45 said:

These numbers are a joke. The quarter where MH4, mainline Pokemon game and 2d Mario/SM3dWorld comes out all at once will be the real shit. And that's not counting whatever mass appealing software Nintendo has up their sleeves.

That's what I want to see. The only problem is, will Nintendo make a 2d Mario?

Around the Network

Mario does seem to have alot of pull, but mario alone isn't enough for me to get 3DS, other then remakes and multiplats and such what does 3DS have game wise out or coming out?

Level1Death said:
cyberninja45 said:

These numbers are a joke. The quarter where MH4, mainline Pokemon game and 2d Mario/SM3dWorld comes out all at once will be the real shit. And that's not counting whatever mass appealing software Nintendo has up their sleeves.

Probably eventually, but not for a while. The 2D Mario team is working on Pikmin 3 at the moment, and if it takes another 2 years to make a game, I'd expect NSMB3D to come out around mid to late 2014.

Love and tolerate.

DarkDesent666 said:
Mario does seem to have alot of pull, but mario alone isn't enough for me to get vita, other then remakes and multiplats and such what does 3DS have game wise out or coming out?

Not all of these are officially announced, but surely something out of Pokemon, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Smash Bros and Animal Crossing among other inevitable games will be enough for you?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DarkDesent666 said:
Mario does seem to have alot of pull, but mario alone isn't enough for me to get vita, other then remakes and multiplats and such what does 3DS have game wise out or coming out?

Of course not, Vita aint that lucky :)

Around the Network
Salnax said:
Level1Death said:
cyberninja45 said:

Probably eventually, but not for a while. The 2D Mario team is working on Pikmin 3 at the moment, and if it takes another 2 years to make a game, I'd expect NSMB3D to come out around mid to late 2014.

There's no way in hell 2d Mario should be held up for Pikmin.

Level1Death said:
Salnax said:
Level1Death said:
cyberninja45 said:

From a sales point of view, probably not. Still, with that group has done multiple projects before, and with studios like Good-Feel and HAL, a 2D Mario game could come sooner than I predicted. And besides, the Wii did fine for three years without a 2D Mario.

Plus, do you want to wait even longer for Pikmin 3?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Level1Death said:
Salnax said:
Level1Death said:
cyberninja45 said:

From a sales point of view, probably not. Still, with that group has done multiple projects before, and with studios like Good-Feel and HAL, a 2D Mario game could come sooner than I predicted. And besides, the Wii did fine for three years without a 2D Mario.

Plus, do you want to wait even longer for Pikmin 3?

I haven't played the first Pikmin, so I'll have no problem waiting another 10 years for Pikmin 3.

I think Vita will be around 100-150k'sh, it will have a 50% drop minimum imo

radishhead said:
DarkDesent666 said:

Not all of these are officially announced, but surely something out of Pokemon, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, Smash Bros and Animal Crossing among other inevitable games will be enough for you?

Pokemon I can't play at normal speed, it's way too slow, even the ones I have I play on emulators at 200 or 300% speed with the speed button hotkeyed, smash bros have never came to a portable, don't care about animal crossing. Fire Emblem is officially annouced btw spring 2012 (in japan anyways) and both it and Advance wars are worth looking into but still not sold, Vita will have it's own rpgs. I guess I'll wait and see but so far not sold.

Maynard_Tool said:
DarkDesent666 said:
Mario does seem to have alot of pull, but mario alone isn't enough for me to get vita, other then remakes and multiplats and such what does 3DS have game wise out or coming out?

Of course not, Vita aint that lucky :)

Typo fixed.