By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 3DS passes 4m in Japan, SM3DSL and Mario Kart 7 pass 1 mill

DarkDesent666 said:
irstupid said:
Just so you guys know, the (X) was supposed to be representing a VARIABLE, not the number 10.  You know algebra stuff.  I put X's there to show them throwing the NEXT game whatever it is, on that system.  Whether its FF15, or FF13-x3 or some shit like that.   Not some port.  I don't give a crap that ffx is going on vita.  i'll just play it on my ps2.  

Also FFX on the vita proves AGAIN my whole point.  We got that thing anounced pretty damn early for it being a port of an old game to the vita.  So again if SE was working on a new big FF game for the vita, WE WOULD HAVE HEARD OF IT.  We have heard of nothing, thus there is NOTHING.

I know algebra and you don't assume it's random if there is actually a FFX there's no reason to. You should of used Y or some other letter or just said FF whatever. Also the fact that it's still a final fantasy makes your point moot. FFX is FFX as much as FFXV would be algebraicly speaking. 

Wow you completely failed to address all my points. Go back and read my other post again and get back to me.

Take a half a second and look at CONTEXT.  Something that you learn back in middle school to figure out words that you don't know the meaning of.  I didn't just post Final Fantasy (X), I also had Kingdom Hearts (X), and Star Ocean (X).  Which both clearly don't have 10 of.   It was clearly represented as a VARIABLE in the context of the sentence.

Address your points?  You points where that they could be holding off on announcing early cause people got mad in past.  Sorry but that is a rediculous point.  Only company that has ever seemed to hold onto announcing something is Nintendo. All other companies have announced their games YEARS in advance and always have.  Until they prove me different, I"m not going to have FAITH that they might be holding off on announcing.

Just like trust needs to be earned, so does this.  In the past it has always been like this where they announce a game before its even remotely close to being done.  Hell sometimes all we get is a title.  So based on this HISTORY, I'm inclined to believe it still remains true.  So have fun believing that they "might" be holding onto announcing something, but historical evidence is screaming that this is not true.  When someone calls wolf a hundred times, i find it hard to believe them the 101'st time.  

Especially when looking at Square Enix, which I believe is all the games I listed are for.  The company is not rolling in the doe so to speak, so they need to do something to get investors interested again.  Withholding a big game announcement DOESN'T do that.  Announcing say Dragonquest 11, does do that.  

Around the Network

Lol back on topic mk7 is awesome just got it but 3d land sold out at my store but well deserved sales.

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.