By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 3DS passes 4m in Japan, SM3DSL and Mario Kart 7 pass 1 mill

Nintendo should throw a party and give us something free from eshop again.
That's 3 achievements unlocked in a week.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
gameonbro said:
the problem i see with vita sony with games like unchartered etc.... nintendo played the game like a pro timing anything mario around the vita launch.

ps3 fans love drake. but the world loves mario

Don't forget Monster Hunter 3G! That came out right when it had to. Anyone know if there are any upcoming Capcom games on the Vita?

To my knowledge, just the already released UMvC3 and the upcoming port of Street FIghter vs Tekken.

Love and tolerate.

All thanks to Swapnote.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Salnax said:
spurgeonryan said:
gameonbro said:
the problem i see with vita sony with games like unchartered etc.... nintendo played the game like a pro timing anything mario around the vita launch.

ps3 fans love drake. but the world loves mario

Don't forget Monster Hunter 3G! That came out right when it had to. Anyone know if there are any upcoming Capcom games on the Vita?

To my knowledge, just the already released UMvC3 and the upcoming port of Street FIghter vs Tekken

ooo yeah i totally forgot about monster hunter.  nintendo definitely knew how to rain on sony's parade much like microsoft.  unlike uncharted how many are looking to play a fighting game on vita?  hell i rather the arcade stick and big screen.  sony really needs a better marketing strategist.  the best i ever seen them do was the august price cut right before gow3 release if i recall.  im still amazed microsoft will be close to sony in a crappy software year.  i hope ms has an X12 event with some new ips.  "Gamers do not live by kinect alone..."--

Wow is the sole word that comes to mind...

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Nintendo should throw a party and give us something free from eshop again.
That's 3 achievements unlocked in a week.

Well, they are having that conference....  Hope you're on to something. :b

These numbers are a joke. The quarter where MH4, mainline Pokemon game and 2d Mario/SM3dWorld comes out all at once will be the real shit. And that's not counting whatever mass appealing software Nintendo has up their sleeves.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

I am so happy for nintendo!!!

Switch!!!

Will be interesting to see all sales numbers for the week. How did Vita do? Monster Hunter 3G third week? Final Fantasy XIII-2 second week?

3DS will most likely be 2 million this week. A great console overall.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3