By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Console Graphics King

Tagged games:

so glad i have a ps3. UC3 FTW then Last of Us will just blow every thing out of the water on 360. SONY!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I admit it looks good--the best I've ever seen--but it's not like it's a whole generation better than other games. I loaned it to two co-workers and neither of them said anything about it except "It's easier than the last one". No "Oh my God, THE GRAPHICS!" or anything.

sweatface7 said:
so glad i have a ps3. UC3 FTW then Last of Us will just blow every thing out of the water on 360. SONY!!!!!!!

and why exactly do you have to talk about the 360 beeing blown away when you talk about uncharted and the last of us?

yeah i said the same with pc but not like "muhahah i have a pc blows 360 away, alienware" lol

uc3 is the best looking console game, that's for sure but i think the last of us won't blow gear 3 away. do you really think, if the last of us will be more open world and not linear and scripted as much as possible, that it will look much better than uc3? faces will look better but i don't believe the places will be much better than uc3.

and for gears 3, it can look very great as well but the style of the game is this color less, that's why it doesn't make us think "wow " all the time.

this map for example looks so great in my opinion

http://epicgames.com/community/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DLC_Map_Azura.jpg

pezus said:
d21lewis said:
I admit it looks good--the best I've ever seen--but it's not like it's a whole generation better than other games. I loaned it to two co-workers and neither of them said anything about it except "It's easier than the last one". No "Oh my God, THE GRAPHICS!" or anything.

They thought UC3 was easier than UC2? Wow, I must be doing something wrong then. 

UC3 fucked my ass big time. I found UC3 to be much harder, possibly even as hard as UC1. Then again on UC3, you're constantly on the move... Nah I still say UC1 is the hardest followed closely by UC3 followed waaay behind by UC2.
ANYHOW : I'm glad you guys seemed to like the thread and to all of you that say "No shit" well.. SOMEBODY HAD TO MAKE IT XD

pezus said:

If anyone is still in doubt:

Merry Uncharted Christmas

a guy with a gun does really not fit to christmas. it's like i would let a soldier blow bubbles with an enemy in front of him^^ (in reality)

Around the Network
pezus said:

If anyone is still in doubt

Merry Uncharted Christmas

Look at those two bastards. In the snow without a friking coat.

Looks the same as the second game.

crissindahouse said:
sweatface7 said:

and why exactly do you have to talk about the 360 beeing blown away when you talk about uncharted and the last of us?

yeah i said the same with pc but not like "muhahah i have a pc blows 360 away, alienware" lol

uc3 is the best looking console game, that's for sure but i think the last of us won't blow gear 3 away. do you really think, if the last of us will be more open world and not linear and scripted as much as possible, that it will look much better than uc3? faces will look better but i don't believe the places will be much better than uc3.

and for gears 3, it can look very great as well but the style of the game is this color less, that's why it doesn't make us think "wow " all the time.

i dont see any 360 games that compare to it. thats why i said it. if 360 would push more exlcusives and stuff thats interesting then maybe id like it. i only use it for sports games bc my friends. i think a open world would hurt it some.. i think they should keep it on track with the story and if it gets to a point to where you got to "sleep" or "rest" then you could explore the area for supplies but most of that should happen while you travel and mission to misson.. i dont want to see a game that looks that good have a GTA style open world. just not appealing to me. also with looks, it all depends on the scenery.. 

sweatface7 said:
crissindahouse said:
sweatface7 said:

i dont see any 360 games that compare to it. thats why i said it. if 360 would push more exlcusives and stuff thats interesting then maybe id like it. i only use it for sports games bc my friends. i think a open world would hurt it some.. i think they should keep it on track with the story and if it gets to a point to where you got to "sleep" or "rest" then you could explore the area for supplies but most of that should happen while you travel and mission to misson.. i dont want to see a game that looks that good have a GTA style open world. just not appealing to me. also with looks, it all depends on the scenery.. 

your post was still useless.

just me but most people that have one system always has bias eyes if they dont have the other. the biggest example is mass effect. prior to being on ps3 all the ps3 fanatics were saying how crappy of a game it was etc... then it came out on ps3 and all of a sudden it was so amazing. ps3 fanboys will bash a multiplat quality just because its on the 360 as well.

reminds me of a friend that been eating his mom food all his life telling me something is good when its really the worst thing ive ever tasted. if something is good its good to me regardless of who made it. i think ps3 fanboys are the worst when it comes to giving credit where its actually due.

sony dont pay PS3ers. microsoft dont pay 360ers. why do they deserve such dedication and loyalty? when i talk about games usually i will say damn naughty dog is nice or rockstar make killer games never the system.

dont you think if naughty dog was developing for x360 they would know how to pull off an unchartered? ijs

i have both systems because i like the best of both worlds.