By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Console Graphics King

Tagged games:

crissindahouse said:
sweatface7 said:
crissindahouse said:
sweatface7 said:
so glad i have a ps3. UC3 FTW then Last of Us will just blow every thing out of the water on 360. SONY!!!!!!!

and why exactly do you have to talk about the 360 beeing blown away when you talk about uncharted and the last of us?

yeah i said the same with pc but not like "muhahah i have a pc blows 360 away, alienware" lol

uc3 is the best looking console game, that's for sure but i think the last of us won't blow gear 3 away. do you really think, if the last of us will be more open world and not linear and scripted as much as possible, that it will look much better than uc3? faces will look better but i don't believe the places will be much better than uc3.

and for gears 3, it can look very great as well but the style of the game is this color less, that's why it doesn't make us think "wow " all the time.

this map for example looks so great in my opinion

http://epicgames.com/community/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DLC_Map_Azura.jpg

i dont see any 360 games that compare to it. thats why i said it. if 360 would push more exlcusives and stuff thats interesting then maybe id like it. i only use it for sports games bc my friends. i think a open world would hurt it some.. i think they should keep it on track with the story and if it gets to a point to where you got to "sleep" or "rest" then you could explore the area for supplies but most of that should happen while you travel and mission to misson.. i dont want to see a game that looks that good have a GTA style open world. just not appealing to me. also with looks, it all depends on the scenery.. 

your post was still useless.

ok, i didnt ask for you or anybody else for a opinion. i say what i say, if it that big of a deal to you then report me. dont start anything thats not needed.

Around the Network
sweatface7 said:
crissindahouse said:
sweatface7 said:
crissindahouse said:
sweatface7 said:
so glad i have a ps3. UC3 FTW then Last of Us will just blow every thing out of the water on 360. SONY!!!!!!!

and why exactly do you have to talk about the 360 beeing blown away when you talk about uncharted and the last of us?

yeah i said the same with pc but not like "muhahah i have a pc blows 360 away, alienware" lol

uc3 is the best looking console game, that's for sure but i think the last of us won't blow gear 3 away. do you really think, if the last of us will be more open world and not linear and scripted as much as possible, that it will look much better than uc3? faces will look better but i don't believe the places will be much better than uc3.

and for gears 3, it can look very great as well but the style of the game is this color less, that's why it doesn't make us think "wow " all the time.

this map for example looks so great in my opinion

http://epicgames.com/community/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DLC_Map_Azura.jpg

i dont see any 360 games that compare to it. thats why i said it. if 360 would push more exlcusives and stuff thats interesting then maybe id like it. i only use it for sports games bc my friends. i think a open world would hurt it some.. i think they should keep it on track with the story and if it gets to a point to where you got to "sleep" or "rest" then you could explore the area for supplies but most of that should happen while you travel and mission to misson.. i dont want to see a game that looks that good have a GTA style open world. just not appealing to me. also with looks, it all depends on the scenery.. 

your post was still useless.

ok, i didnt ask for you or anybody else for a opinion. i say what i say, if it that big of a deal to you then report me. dont start anything thats not needed.

i will never report someone just because i think someones post is a fanboy attack or whatever. i'm not a little kid who has to run to mummy just because i think the post doesn't fit to the thread. everyone can say what he wants i only say in my opinion this comment was useless and only made to "attack" the 360 and not to say that you love uncharted 3 graphics and how you will like "the last of us" graphics. just to say "booo xbox"

but i will never support this whole censoreship like "post was edited by moderator" here or in any other thread if it isn't something like "i will kill you and i know where you live""^^

i mean in the end they would ban you for a week or so for nothing special...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Snesboy said:
Looks the same as the second game.

time to get some fancy glasses

maybe on his wii it does, oh wait it's not out for wii

He needs a lot more than new glasses tho:-p

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Didn't really want to make a new thread but I did want to share the awesome screens, so here they are =

(Right click -> view image)

No mention of Gran Turismo 5

Anyways i thing The Last Guardian could take that crown.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Uncharted! drakes deception! go get it!
great thread :)!

No wonder this thread took so goddam long to load!

Anyway, I was playing Vanquish last night. Awesome game and a lot of fun. There was a part where this ship crashed and I thought to myself, "Man, this looks sweet...." I'm gonna jump on the game again in a few minutes. Now, I am in no way saying that it looks as good as Uncharted on a technical level. Uncharted 1, 2, and 3 are beautiful games.

I know it's tougher to make a realistic world look realistic because we know what to look for. We can spot flaws almost instantly because a realistic world is so familiar. With that said, let's not forget how awesome it is to see a world that is totally unfamiliar, too. Something like Alice: The Madness Returns, Dead Space 2, and Vanquish (the last three retail games I purchased) as well as something surreal like God of War (best example) or Kirby's Epic yarn.

It's easy to get caught up on physical clarity and realism but we live in a real world. Let's also show some appreciation for a video game's ability to take us to an unfamiliar world and make it look believable and amazing.

All i can say is Hellz Yeahz

BONER ALERT!!!!

And guys.. THATS INGAME.
Here's the pre-renderd cutscene:

The sand part and ship and France yeah the graphics and jawdropping beautifull, the best on any platform in overall performance.

My opinion about best graphics is like this :

1 - Uncharted 3
2 - Gears of War 3
3 - Crysis 2
4 - Red Dead Redemption
5 - God of War 3 (In Some Parts its the Best)
6 - Killzone 3

I would put Uncharted 2 at 3 or 4 but since Uc3 is already there i have no need.