By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot GOTY - Editor's Choice winners are in

Tagged games:

forest-spirit said:
I'm no fan of Gamespot and some lists are a bit weird. But, atleast they have a Best Platformer category instead of lumping platformers together with Action/Adventure, which is just retarded. And Xenoblade was nomineed for Best RPG, Best Wii game and GOTY (!!!), so I'll have to give them some credit...

But they were the one that had the BS Skyward Sword review, correct?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Strange, Outland was a very good game, particularly since its downloadable title, but higher quality then the likes of Uncharted 3/Infamous 2, obviously no.

Nsanity said:
Eurogamer is biased, IGN is biased and now GameSpot? time to put on the Tinfoil hats.

i used to be a gamespot fan like you , then i took an arrow in the knee !!!

I only use Gamespot because of the way you can organize games and its the only place I write consumer reviews (other than metacritic ;x).

Basil's YouTube Channel

I wonder if these reviewers even care that they spout BS sometimes. Gamespot seems to be at the bottom of the barrel. Wouldn't go to that site again for anything.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
forest-spirit said:
I'm no fan of Gamespot and some lists are a bit weird. But, atleast they have a Best Platformer category instead of lumping platformers together with Action/Adventure, which is just retarded. And Xenoblade was nomineed for Best RPG, Best Wii game and GOTY (!!!), so I'll have to give them some credit...

But they were the one that had the BS Skyward Sword review, correct?

Yeah, they were. :/

If it was me, I'd have nominated Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Batman, Portal 2, & LittleBigPlanet 2. At least they got some of them right.

What the hell is Outland?

I felt like I wasted 5 minutes of my life doing the voting...

Basil's YouTube Channel

They're basically saying 360 had more and better exclusives this year.....why isn't Outland nominated for best 360 game for example?

pezus said:
They're basically saying 360 had more and better exclusives this year.....why isn't Outland nominated for best 360 game for example?

And I wonder, if Outland was a retail 59$ title, would it still be in their GOTY suggestion?