By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot GOTY - Editor's Choice winners are in

Tagged games:

Haven't participated in their GOTY voting event in years. Glad to see they're still douching it up.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

DIRT 3..need I say more..hahahahha

And thanks to threads like this Gamespot is getting exactly what they want by making such a ridiculous list. Site traffic...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
gamespot is the most biased site , people talk about IGN but gamespot is the most garbage site i see

really, I stop paying attention to gamespot long ago...

not that IGN is perfect, but at least they don't suck

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

also Uncharted 3 not only got omitted from GOTY and PS3 GOTY, but most laughably of all it got omitted from
Best Graphics. what a joke, and Crysis and Forza make the list but Uncharted 3 doesnt?
lulz.

at least the got one ting right, and put Killzone 3 on the list. strangely most sites seem to be missing it, even though it is the 2nd best graphical game of not only this year but out of all time on console, and by some margin.
graphics of the year lists without Uncharted 3 and Killzone 3 are laughable. (especially without Uncharted 3)
poor killzone is alsways over shadowed by Uncharted.

Around the Network

wow, never going there again.

I'm no fan of Gamespot and some lists are a bit weird. But, atleast they have a Best Platformer category instead of lumping platformers together with Action/Adventure, which is just retarded. And Xenoblade was nomineed for Best RPG, Best Wii game and GOTY (!!!), so I'll have to give them some credit...

No way. LBP2 was not even nominated? And neither was Uncharted 3, I mean, why will anyone choose outland over Uncharted 3? Isn't outland a digital download?

What's wrong about DiRT 3 ?
I bet Gran Turismo 5 was also nominated quite a few times in the year it came out. Yet I and most of the critics agree that it (DiRT 3) is the better game.

But needless to say that they should have put at least Uncharted 3 up there.

Those PS3 category nominees sure look odd to me..Dirt 3/Outland instead of Killzone 3/LittleBig Planet 2/Uncharted 3 ?