By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Poland update - 2 milions Snipers in the World

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
Munkeh111 said:
Why are they buying the move! There aren't any games for it as Sorcery still isn't out... (but at least it will be coming soon)

But nice to see the PS3 doing well, they should be buying Uncharted 3 instead though

What???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Move_games

Well there are many, they just aren't very good, my Move is just sitting there

Around the Network
leo-j said:
In case you guys haven't noticed, for the last couple of quarters the PS3 has been undertracked on vgchartz by a SIGNIFICANT amount, I'm talking millions each quarter at times.....

Yeah!!!! it obvious Sony is selling more PS3s the that they are shipping... vgchartz is millions and millions behind each quarter!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

leo-j said:
In case you guys haven't noticed, for the last couple of quarters the PS3 has been undertracked on vgchartz by a SIGNIFICANT amount, I'm talking millions each quarter at times.....

I didn't. Silly me!

Munkeh111 said:
ethomaz said:
Munkeh111 said:
Why are they buying the move! There aren't any games for it as Sorcery still isn't out... (but at least it will be coming soon)

But nice to see the PS3 doing well, they should be buying Uncharted 3 instead though

What???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Move_games

Well there are many, they just aren't very good, my Move is just sitting there

I have not tried every game in the list... but Killzone 3 is better with Move... LittleBigPlanet 2 is funny too... Heavy Rain was made to play with Move... Echochrome II Move did here again.

Some games are better with Move.

those are some pretty huge numbers for a such a small market, good to see move doing well :)

@leo-j: I presume your talking about software totals right?

Around the Network

I personally dont trust the software numbers on this site, the more official numbers we get, the more it seems like the Vgchartz data are wild estimates that you and me can take also.
I think at least 80% of ps3 games are somewhat undertracked here, 95% of the time we get officiall numbers from sony, the official data is much higher, this site is only good for hardware sales (estimates), the software numbers here are a huge joke imo...

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

TeddostheFireKing said:
@leo-j: I presume your talking about software totals right?

It's leo-j... so probably not.. :P

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

so you're trying to tell me over half of the Moves sold WW are in poland?..

pezus said:

European Sports Champions sales: 721k
You're telling me that 1/7 of all of those have been sold in Poland alone? On~2% of the total PS3 European userbase.

Isn't that the point of the thread ? That the Move userbase and therefore Sports Champions owners in Poland are above the European average.
Otherwise it wouldn't be surprising at all.

keep moving PS3's move!. Sorcery next yr. will move more moves and PS3's.