By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Poland update - 2 milions Snipers in the World

Tagged games:

crissindahouse said:

@zlejedi

ahh ok i didn't know it's so easy with the ds as well^^

do you know the price in euro for move in poland? maybe it's cheaper than in germany and some guys from poland living in germany which are a lot (for people who don't know it) buy it there on vacation for themselves or friends? the ratio is really high didn't know you love move so much in poland :)

Around 50 euro for move+camera

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
The new EA data makes the sports champion numbers (and therefore move numbers) look even more like they are wrong.

No way did Sports Champion outsell FIFA + BF3 combined.

Yes I'm sure Sony Poland doesn't know how much they sold which is why they sent this info to all major gaming portals in Poland :)

I have yet to buy a move.

Anyway, great for Move in Poland.

Zlejedi said:

That puts Sports Champions in top 5 best selling games in Poland on a single platform (maybe even top 3 as i don't know if Witcher 2 passed 100k already). That's some crazy numbers

The witcher 2 sold 100k+ in a month http://www.gram.pl/news_8AzrG,e6_Wiedzmin_2_Zabojcy_Krolow_z_rekordem_sprzedazy_w_Polsce.html

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

100k sold for a game for a big country as Poland doesn't seem a lot, in France (1.66 times the Poland population) some game sell up to more than 2 millions (Mario Kart, Wii Fit, etc.)

Around the Network

new info from City Interactive ;)