By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Poland update - 2 milions Snipers in the World

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
pezus said:

European Sports Champions sales: 721k
You're telling me that 1/7 of all of those have been sold in Poland alone? On~2% of the total PS3 European userbase.

You know what I want to say .

have no clue whatsoever :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Why are they buying the move! There aren't any games for it as Sorcery still isn't out... (but at least it will be coming soon)

But nice to see the PS3 doing well, they should be buying Uncharted 3 instead though

What???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Move_games

Also Sony gave 300k announcment on 24.02.2011 so the sales seem to be accelerating as ps3 comes into lower price ranges.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

400k ps3 and 200k move ???hmmm...

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Munkeh111 said:
Why are they buying the move! There aren't any games for it as Sorcery still isn't out... (but at least it will be coming soon)

But nice to see the PS3 doing well, they should be buying Uncharted 3 instead though

Sport champions and move got TV ads which is really rare in such a small market , also it seems PS3+move+champions bundle is very popular as it has good value and also is sold through mobile operators (intead of smartphone you can get PS3 + move bundle if you want).

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

In case you guys haven't noticed, for the last couple of quarters the PS3 has been undertracked on vgchartz by a SIGNIFICANT amount, I'm talking millions each quarter at times.....

mM
ethomaz said:
Munkeh111 said:

What???

Well there are many, they just aren't very good, my Move is just sitting there

leo-j said:
In case you guys haven't noticed, for the last couple of quarters the PS3 has been undertracked on vgchartz by a SIGNIFICANT amount, I'm talking millions each quarter at times.....

Yeah!!!! it obvious Sony is selling more PS3s the that they are shipping... vgchartz is millions and millions behind each quarter!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

leo-j said:

I didn't. Silly me!

Munkeh111 said:
ethomaz said:
Munkeh111 said:

What???

Well there are many, they just aren't very good, my Move is just sitting there

I have not tried every game in the list... but Killzone 3 is better with Move... LittleBigPlanet 2 is funny too... Heavy Rain was made to play with Move... Echochrome II Move did here again.

Some games are better with Move.