By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Rising, Diablo III, C&C: Generals 2, Last of Us, Epic's new game and more trailers UP! - MGRising: Revengeance trailer added!

Tagged games:

pezus said:
Millenium said:
NotStan said:
I never understood the gameplay estimates, DA:O was estimated to be at about 40+ hours gameplay, I finished it completely with all the side quests in 17, ME2 was estimated to be great amount too, I did it in about 21 on normal and 24 on insane(After alot of practice). I don't rush it either, I take my time with games, unless they're FPS.

Well not everyone is as Awesome as us, eh?

Personally I findMass Effect 3 is looking fine, I have no problem with Shephard being a bit more boss than usual. Also just watched the R6: Patriots trailer... NICE!

Yeah, what do you think about that? Will we play as terrorists or...? And who was it that they attached the bomb too

Honestly (And somewhat dissapointingly) I would assume we'll play the team fighting the "terrorists", I'd be much happier if we could play as the terrorists for once though, maybe Ubisoft will make it come true. Hmm not sure really, I'd assume it was just a random banker, face didn't seem familiar from anything so...

Around the Network

After watching the MGR trailer again I think Capcom should had got Platinum Games to make the new Devil May Cry game.

lestatdark said:
NotStan said:
I never understood the gameplay estimates, DA:O was estimated to be at about 40+ hours gameplay, I finished it completely with all the side quests in 17, ME2 was estimated to be great amount too, I did it in about 21 on normal and 24 on insane(After alot of practice). I don't rush it either, I take my time with games, unless they're FPS.

You finished DA:O with all sidequests in 17 hours....? How. Is. That. Possible? o_O

My 100% save file, on Nightmare, hit the 100 hour mark just before I fought the Arch-Demon at the end. 

Yeah it took me 85 hours on nightmare as well....I think he played it on easy.

I played it on medium to clarify, that was my second playthrough, never actually finished it on nightmare, only ME2

But when the game quotes that it takes apparently 40 hours to complete and I do it in half the time, wth?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:

I played it on medium to clarify, that was my second playthrough, never actually finished it on nightmare, only ME2

But when the game quotes that it takes apparently 40 hours to complete and I do it in half the time, wth?

because you rush through the game. everyone could do it but where is the fun then? i did never understand how people can play so fast through a game. maybe i do what the developers makes happy, i watch every corner what they did there and how they created the places. ok dragon age didn't have so much too look because it didn't look so great but still for example i know it will take over 300 hours for me to play through skyrim even if i could do everything in 100 hours. i need some hours for one freaking dungeon, no clue how other people can play the dungeon without looking at every pixel lol.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
lestatdark said:
NotStan said:

You finished DA:O with all sidequests in 17 hours....? How. Is. That. Possible? o_O

My 100% save file, on Nightmare, hit the 100 hour mark just before I fought the Arch-Demon at the end. 

Even on Easy, I don't think it's close to being possible, if you try to do everything at all in the game. Heck, even with a team of Wynne, Morrigan and you as a Magic user, spamming Inferno, Blizzard and Tempest and Zevran with a good elemental resist equip doing backstabs left and right, there's little chance that it's possible to breeze through every battle in the game fast enough for that mark on Easy. 

If true, that's the fastest speed run I've heard for DA:O.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
mantlepiecek said:
lestatdark said:
NotStan said:

Even on Easy, I don't think it's close to being possible, if you try to do everything at all in the game. Heck, even with a team of Wynne, Morrigan and you as a Magic user, spamming Inferno, Blizzard and Tempest and Zevran with a good elemental resist equip doing backstabs left and right, there's little chance that it's possible to breeze through every battle in the game fast enough for that mark on Easy. 

At easy all those things don't really matter. At least to me they didn't. At easy you didn't have friendly damage on consoles, now I am not sure if that's true for the PC version....

Also on easy it was seriously easy to kill enemies, one shot and dead easy. It was like a hack and slash game.

Still 17 hours meant he didn't really engage in any conversation or anything. He said he did side quests.....hard to believe that. Even I didn't do all the side quests. I did 90-95% of the side quests though.

Carl2291 said:
How can people be impressed with ME3?

Its looking to be a huge upset. The "trailer" was Shep running at a Reaper after telling his team to stay in cover. He did a roll. He pressed A to Awesome. We got a Maw attacking a Reaper. It was rubbish.

Stop liking things that I dont like. Stop making BioWare want to make a Gears of War clone. STOP IT.

How can you be impressed about the last of us? they haven't shown any gameplay yet you are wetting your pants from it

stop making ND want to make a Zombie clone, STOP IT

mantlepiecek said:
lestatdark said:
mantlepiecek said:
lestatdark said:
NotStan said:

At easy all those things don't really matter. At least to me they didn't. At easy you didn't have friendly damage on consoles, now I am not sure if that's true for the PC version....

Also on easy it was seriously easy to kill enemies, one shot and dead easy. It was like a hack and slash game.

Still 17 hours meant he didn't really engage in any conversation or anything. He said he did side quests.....hard to believe that. Even I didn't do all the side quests. I did 90-95% of the side quests though.

No friendly damage on Easy is like god-mode >_> (Oh look at me, i'm in the middle of an elemental clash of doom and i'm all fine and dandy xD). 

I managed to do all the side-quests (first time and second, when I had all the DLCs installed), and they were a damn good lot. Plus some of them were pretty extensive and had some rough and long battles, even for medium difficulty (Flemeth i'm looking at you). 

I...just don't see it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
mantlepiecek said:
lestatdark said:
mantlepiecek said:
lestatdark said:
NotStan said:

No friendly damage on Easy is like god-mode >_> (Oh look at me, i'm in the middle of an elemental clash of doom and i'm all fine and dandy xD). 

I managed to do all the side-quests (first time and second, when I had all the DLCs installed), and they were a damn good lot. Plus some of them were pretty extensive and had some rough and long battles, even for medium difficulty (Flemeth i'm looking at you). 

I...just don't see it.

lol I skipped flemeth's mission. At that point I just had a little too much origins and decided to end the game....went straight to the ending. I did see flemeth all strong and powerful though LOL. Tried to finish that mission too but then decided against it.

Edit: I think they might have patched it up later on to remove friendly damage from easy setting.