By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Rising, Diablo III, C&C: Generals 2, Last of Us, Epic's new game and more trailers UP! - MGRising: Revengeance trailer added!

Tagged games:

Wait...was that a frigging Tresher Maw attacking the Reaper on the ME3 trailer? :-|

As for Diablo III, it is pretty much confirmed that there will be an appearance of the three Prime Evils in a single form. That beast that Tyrael was fighting in the book had their three heads combined. Sucks for Deckard Cain though, but somehow I think he'll be alive (I don't think Blizzard will kill the single character that ties all three stories together xD).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

So where is the ps3 exclusive game the no one will believe ??!!!?! I am saying this because The last of us developed by naughty dog a first party developer for Sony So there is no surprise

lestatdark said:

Wait...was that a frigging Tresher Maw attacking the Reaper on the ME3 trailer? :-|

As for Diablo III, it is pretty much confirmed that there will be an appearance of the three Prime Evils in a single form. That beast that Tyrael was fighting in the book had their three heads combined. Sucks for Deckard Cain though, but somehow I think he'll be alive (I don't think Blizzard will kill the single character that ties all three stories together xD).

Shephard is a Thresher Maw whisperer.

*Spoilers for ME2*

What if you've killed the thresher maw on that planet for Grunt's loyalty mission, it's ME we're talking about.. Surely not..

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

another year,another disapointing vga's. the last of us was somewhat interesting,but other then that meh.

NotStan said:
lestatdark said:

*Spoilers for ME2*

What if you've killed the thresher maw on that planet for Grunt's loyalty mission, it's ME we're talking about.. Surely not..

I killed that one myself, on all my three playthroughs, so I don't know how that will be on ME3 XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
NotStan said:
lestatdark said:

*Spoilers for ME2*

I killed that one myself, on all my three playthroughs, so I don't know how that will be on ME3 XD

Same, but JUST before the title screen shows there is like a 1 second clip of shit falling from the sky, they look like thresher maws :s

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

How can people be impressed with ME3?

Its looking to be a huge upset. The "trailer" was Shep running at a Reaper after telling his team to stay in cover. He did a roll. He pressed A to Awesome. We got a Maw attacking a Reaper. It was rubbish.

Stop liking things that I dont like. Stop making BioWare want to make a Gears of War clone. STOP IT.

I was impressed with Mass Effect. I like that they're making it more actiony. :D

Keep it up, Bioware!

PullusPardus said:
Roma said:
Diablo 3 looks cool and the last of us was interesting as well

and what was that godzilla fight at the start?

Lol what godzilla fight?

in Mass Effect 3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Hate it and it needs to die. Just another dude-bro shooter.