By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Rising, Diablo III, C&C: Generals 2, Last of Us, Epic's new game and more trailers UP! - MGRising: Revengeance trailer added!

Tagged games:

*bookmarked for in the morning*

Thanks Pezus!

Around the Network

I'm very disappointed today =[

omg omg ogm!!! lol tony hawk HD!!!!!!

Alan Wake still an XBLA title? Pretty naise, the story in 1 was pretty awesome, but the gameplay was kinda repetitive to no end.

Mass effect 3, y u so awesome? And were those thresher maw's from #2? :s and I don't understand why they're attacking the reapers, will be interesting.

Also before the title screen comes up and some shit is falling from the sky, those looked like worms too o_O, or reapers, I am tripping balls, it's late.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Great job, you should put the link and embed the video too.

Around the Network

Yeah Thresher Maws yeeeeeah

R6 Patriots, release 2013? Hating on the bankers? lolque!?

I can't watch videos because I'm on my phone, so could someone (Hitman fan preferably) give their impressions of the Hitman trailer?

Tony Hawk HD! The Last Of Us!

*just load already*

FUCK YEAH!!!

oh and thanx Pezus :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Amagad C&C Generals 2, I was probably the only person in teh world who liked the first one, the fact that one of Bioware's sub studios is making this makes it awesome, also Frostbite 2? I see you just snuck that trailer in, it wasn't there about 10 minutes ago :p