By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XenoBlade coming to US! =D ...... Gamestop exclusive....

well i don't see any reason for people to complain. if you do not live close to a Gamestop store then order it online! at least you get the game in the US now! always with the complaining! whats next the boxart is bad?

now you guys show them that you want the game and not just wanted something to complain about when it comes to Nintendo!

now where is that guy i told the game might still come?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

This would make me interested in playing my Wii again, if I can get it in Canada.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Perhaps it means a GS limited edition exclusive with some other items, sorta like MGS:HD collection LE, which was exclusive to amazon and gamestop, MGS4 LE was limited to gamestop as well.

^_^

Probably the same approach as here in the UK where 1 retailer (Game) exclusively had the special edition bundled with a classic controller.

manuel said:
First they wouldn't bring it over and then exclusive for one store chain (severely limiting possible sales numbers I would assume)?
Doesn't make any sense to me, but hey, nice you all get to play that game.

gamestop probably assumes advertising responsibility like they did with F1 2009 and guilty gear accent core plus wii

plus it minimizes risk of overproduction

anyway I'm preordering this one

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Play4Fun said:

YAY!?

LINK?

Well well, good to know. I was debating picking this up in Japan when i go there (i'm definitely getting Zangeki no Reginliev, and i'm trying to figure out one other game to buy. Maybe i'll go with Tales of Graces, or Fatal Frame IV)

This will make for some interesting discussion within the Nintendo community. How is this going to be spun, as in is Op Rainfall going to take credit for this, are fans going to be grateful for it coming over or are they still going to be mad at Nintendo?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

100% confirmed. http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/09LPao0thCWTobgndPH5UTuz4zsz63F4

Good move, putting it early next year--launching it near Skyward Sword would've been sending it out to die.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

good news, I'm gonna buy it, but why Gamestop exclusive?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

About damn time. It's a crime against humanity to keep people from playing this masterpiece.
Gamestop exclusive sounds weird though...