By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XenoBlade coming to US! =D ...... Gamestop exclusive....

Lol I just got the pal version. I wonder if it'll re do the voice work because I like the British and Scottish accents.

Around the Network
Onibaka said:
Maybe that game wasn't for me. I REALLY didn't liked it.

The character models are not very good too. The children are very very weird(maybe...like mini-adults). Not to mention that the quality of the models are very ugly too. The textures are bad for a Wii game.

I usually don't care too much for graphics. In this moment i am even playing Tactics Ogre in PSP(originally a SNES game). But in Xenoblade case I really can't stand for its graphical quality....the characters are so ugly....I can't support seeing that character walking anymore....i fell constrained playing it. The story didn't caught me.

I never played other Xenoblade games. But even if Chronicles is considered a good game(maybe it really is) and rpg I can't accept it being a masterpiece or a AAA game(it's even unfair for games like Zelda: TP)

really?? you are using graphics as a reason for bashing the game? sigh. Know this i would rather take Xenoblade over that eye candy pile of shit known as FFXIII

You can purchase thorugh Nintendo too http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Xenoblade?storeId=10001

I just said that i'm playing a SNES game right now and enjoying it.

IMO the game is just UGLY. Characters...animations...menus...environment...

Also the Story didn't caught on me.

After seeing some reviews, maybe i will give this game another chance after one year.

But I admit that the graphics(and mainly the animations) put me out.

What you prefer?

or

(and that is not one of worst pics that i've seen)

They should just make a 2D game.

Here Reggie, Take my fucking Money you bitch ass bitch ass bastard

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
Ninten78 said:
Gamestop Canada too?

great news. i'll need to catchup on my info on this game. in the future plz consider putting vids and general info about games of interest.

Why can't you ship the game to Mexico Nintendo, WHY?!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

It being exclusive to Gamestop sounds like a very limited print. I suggest to pre-order if you really want it.

Onibaka said:

I just said that i'm playing a SNES game right now and enjoying it.

IMO the game is just UGLY. Characters...animations...menus...environment...

Also the Story didn't caught on me.

After seeing some reviews, maybe i will give this game another chance after one year.

But I admit that the graphics(and mainly the animations) put me out.

What you prefer?

or

(and that is not one of worst pics that i've seen)

They should just make a 2D game.

Did you actually even play Xenoblade? Yeah it's on the Wii, but the game looks gorgeous when you consider not only that it is a Wii title, but the game is pretty much open world. The areas in this game are HUGE!

I personally loved the way Makna Forest looked.

Did I also mention that the game is all around FANTASTIC?!

My personal GoTY, hands down.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!