By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XenoBlade coming to US! =D ...... Gamestop exclusive....

great game..been there done that tho..waiting for the last story and pandoras tower now.Oh isnt it great being in Europe for a change ;)

Around the Network

"I think a ton of you owe Nintendo and more importantly Reggie an apology. This move goes against standard Nintendo policy and shows Nintendo is still willing to take risks if their fans want the product. Don't let Nintendo regret this risk!"

Why should it be a risk? Unless lots of extra content is going to be added in, it's just going to be the EU game, but with some language options removed (unless they leave those in).

And I'm not going to apologize. I don't think this game would have been released if Nintendo was doing well. They now need Wii momentum, which they should have been doing BEFORE NOW, not just relying on Zelda for one last hurrah, and then hoping customers would just wait for the Wii U (which they gave plenty of indications they were doing).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Roma said:
well i don't see any reason for people to complain. if you do not live close to a Gamestop store then order it online! at least you get the game in the US now! always with the complaining! whats next the boxart is bad?

now you guys show them that you want the game and not just wanted something to complain about when it comes to Nintendo!

now where is that guy i told the game might still come?

You dont see any reason for people to complain? Whats going to happen to local retailer if Gamestop are now getting exclusive game? Its better not coming at all if that is really the case. That being said, I hope it does release in every stores, its an excellent game.

oniyide said:
PSaiki said:
To everyone who was complaning about not release in this side of the world and blablabla........

You better BUY THE FUCKING GAME, things probably will get worst in core game department of Nintendo if this doesn't sell well.

Umm its kinda gonna be hard to sell that much when its only being released in one damn chain store. BUt im not complaning, I will be getting this. We can lay off Reggie a bit. 

My body is fucking ready!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

there is a God!!!....now lets see if Last Story comes over as well.

even though its been confirmed from other sources.........

I too can confirm this is real

The bigger news is that Mario Party 9 is coming March 3! hehe, glad everyone will get a chance to play this amazing game.

Icyedge said:
Roma said:
well i don't see any reason for people to complain. if you do not live close to a Gamestop store then order it online! at least you get the game in the US now! always with the complaining! whats next the boxart is bad?

now you guys show them that you want the game and not just wanted something to complain about when it comes to Nintendo!

You dont see any reason for people to complain? Whats going to happen to local retailer if Gamestop are now getting exclusive game? Its better not coming at all if that is really the case. That being said, I hope it does release in every stores, its an excellent game.

they will explode?

No seriously what’s going to happen to them?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
Icyedge said:
Roma said:

they will explode?

No seriously what’s going to happen to them?

They will have an even harder time  competing. Its already hard for local businesses to compete with corporations. Even if we forget about local economy, competition is good for consumers. I know hating is "le goût du jour" but the issue here is a legitimate reason to complain. Its not good for consumers nor for local economy.