By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - XenoBlade coming to US! =D ...... Gamestop exclusive....

Icyedge said:
Roma said:
Icyedge said:
Roma said:
well i don't see any reason for people to complain. if you do not live close to a Gamestop store then order it online! at least you get the game in the US now! always with the complaining! whats next the boxart is bad?

now you guys show them that you want the game and not just wanted something to complain about when it comes to Nintendo!

now where is that guy i told the game might still come?

You dont see any reason for people to complain? Whats going to happen to local retailer if Gamestop are now getting exclusive game? Its better not coming at all if that is really the case. That being said, I hope it does release in every stores, its an excellent game.

they will explode?

No seriously what’s going to happen to them?

They will have an even harder time  competing. Its already hard for local businesses to compete with corporations. Even if we forget about local economy, competition is good for consumers. I know hating is "le goût du jour" but the issue here is a legitimate reason to complain. Its not good for consumers nor for local economy.

Well then complain all you want :-p

I don’t think your one of the people who wants the game

The good thing is that people who wanted the game can now get it and those are the ones that shouldn’t complain and if they are so concerned for other retailers then don’t buy it

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:

The good thing is that people who wanted the game can now get it and those are the ones that shouldn’t complain and if they are so concerned for other retailers then don’t buy it

Your right, already played and finish it, awesome game. 110 hours playtime lol.

Icyedge said:
Roma said:

lol all this talk about how good it is, is making me want to buy it but still hesitating hmmm….

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
Icyedge said:

lol all this talk about how good it is, is making me want to buy it but still hesitating hmmm….

You didnt played it?!? Yeah grab one even if it means encouraging a corporation lol. Personally I downloaded it (it wasnt under license here so...).

I imported the game but I havent hacked my wii yet, so... Buying it a second time... At least I got the red controller so no complains, Day 1!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

The Wii owners who don't buy this game don't deserve to be called gamers...one of the best games of this gen, probably the best on Wii (still have to play Zelda though).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Lets hope it gets released in Mexico/outside states and canada

Buzzi said:
The Wii owners who don't buy this game don't deserve to be called gamers...one of the best games of this gen, probably the best on Wii (still have to play Zelda though).

Hey, I'm getting it when I can.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Buzzi said:

Hey, I'm getting it when I can.

Of course, but not buying it at all and having a Wii is the worst thing a gamer could do right now :P

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Nintendo must love Americans now.

They hated us last week...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger