By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot gives The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword a.........

This would bother me if I cared about what the Metacritic score was going to be for a game that I haven't played yet that hapenns to be in a series that I like. If I cared, I'd say something like:

Go to hell Gamespot! I hope that you die and get nothing for Christmas!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

hmmm a 7.5 seems to low ive been playing the game for 4 horus and itxs really good so far and I hear it only gets better their trippin. The motion controls are not perfect but they work great. But whatever its sitting at 94 on meta so who cares lol.

When one gives a game a score that is so far off the norm -- especially a game that is getting praise from sources which normally do not pay attention to Wii games -- then you have to wonder about the intent, intellect, or interpretation of the reviewer ... or the entire review system.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Yes... I waited this thread coming out.
I already read the review from gamespot, and I can't say anything. I didn't play the game either, so I don't know if gamespot people right or wrong. Don't get me wrong I've been waiting this game from 1st place and I'm Zelda Fanboy (Not Nintendo Fanboy). So I will be deciding by myself.

Around the Network

Well that was unexpected

...I don't agree with this score

I can actually say for once I can respect the score.

His main complaints are "more of the same, it's predictable, and bothersome controls"

Now while I may not agree with the score (Idk I haven't played it yet) he does back up his opinion with good points.

Zelda fans Cry more. If you don't care ignore it and enjoy the game, i'll enjoy the game, more than TP(which was boring) i hope.

---

RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:
I can actually say for once I can respect the score.

His main complaints are "more of the same, it's predictable, and bothersome controls"

Now while I may not agree with the score (Idk I haven't played it yet) he does back up his opinion with good points.

How do you know that these are good points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes this guy right and the people from other big media outlets wrong? Because their impressions contradict this one.

Meh, since when do you need to have played the games you bash/praise.

What really surprise me is that people still care about gamespot. Even giving a 0 won't make the reviwer learn to use motion controls.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile