By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot gives The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword a.........

...7.5!!! WTF?? I don't agree with the review but perhaps other people might. Anyways here is the link below:

http://uk.gamespot.com/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/reviews/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-review-6345839?page=1

"Skyward Sword stays true to the Zelda formula, carrying many of the same strengths and weaknesses that have been present for years."

Around the Network

Well they gave the original Legend of Zelda on NES a 7.2/10 so it's not the lowest score in the series from them.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

what?! zelda never had any weaknesses!

When I saw this score, i think I went who cares in my mind. Damn, I am really getting over this professional reviewers stuff.

This season of strange reviews really helped me get over this online video game media stuff.

argh...i can feel the fanboy rage burning inside me!

well i can kind of understand the low score from the review, as its apparent he has issues with the series as a whole. I'm curious about his negative opinion on the controls though, as ive only been hearing great things about them from other sites.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

to be honest guys, this game is not a 7.5 it is at LEAST an 8.5.

read that he was trying to waggle his way through and that he was unhappy with the pointer even though the game doesn't use it. thats a professional reviewer!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
read that he was trying to waggle his way through and that he was unhappy with the pointer even though the game doesn't use it. thats a professional reviewer!

I was thinking that myself, he just seems like a complete noob.

But I actually don't really care about those reviews, I'm just looking forward to the game and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with it...

TRAVIS!!! said:
Roma said:

I was thinking that myself, he just seems like a complete noob.

But I actually don't really care about those reviews, I'm just looking forward to the game and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with it...

Yeah I know what you mean but still you expect professional work not some stupid idiot that doesn’t know what works and what doesn’t. I mean the game is 1-1 motion but it seems the guy is too used to waggle so he waggles :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(