Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot gives The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword a.........

I can actually say for once I can respect the score.

His main complaints are "more of the same, it's predictable, and bothersome controls"

Now while I may not agree with the score (Idk I haven't played it yet) he does back up his opinion with good points.

Around the Network

Zelda fans Cry more. If you don't care ignore it and enjoy the game, i'll enjoy the game, more than TP(which was boring) i hope.

---

Wagram said:

His main complaints are "more of the same, it's predictable, and bothersome controls"

Now while I may not agree with the score (Idk I haven't played it yet) he does back up his opinion with good points.

How do you know that these are good points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes this guy right and the people from other big media outlets wrong? Because their impressions contradict this one.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:

How do you know that these are good points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes this guy right and the people from other big media outlets wrong? Because their impressions contradict this one.

Meh, since when do you need to have played the games you bash/praise.

What really surprise me is that people still care about gamespot. Even giving a 0 won't make the reviwer learn to use motion controls.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Wagram said:

I respect the low Uncharted 3 scores to even though I haven’t played the game yet.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
Wagram said:

I respect the low Uncharted 3 scores to even though I haven’t played the game yet.

Cool, do you require a cookie? This is about Zelda.

Roma said:
Wagram said:

Exactly. That's why honestgamers is the only review we should care. (4/10)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Famitsu and Edge have already given it a perfect score, that's all I care about. =3

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
Zelda fans Cry more. If you don't care ignore it and enjoy the game, i'll enjoy the game, more than TP(which was boring) i hope.

Jeez, I stated one thing and they all come attacking like a pack of crying wolves. In the end, who cares? You are going to buy the game or you weren't. It's not like one 7.5 is going to change that.