By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot gives The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword a.........

RolStoppable said:
maverick40 said:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/uncharted-3-drakes-deception,64220/

I can actually say for once I can respect the score.

His main complaints are "more of the same, it's predictable, and bothersome controls"

Now while I may not agree with the score (Idk I haven't played it yet) he does back up his opinion with good points.

ok here's a special one for wargam

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
maverick40 said:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/uncharted-3-drakes-deception,64220/

His main complaints are "more of the same, it's predictable, and bothersome controls"

Now while I may not agree with the score (Idk I haven't played it yet) he does back up his opinion with good points.

HAHAHA you beat me to it!

i think its funnier coming out of you though

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
Pavolink said:
Roma said:

here is a review posted today but they probably got payed by Nintendo :P

3DJuegos
Nov 16, 2011
It's impossible to understand the Wii's existence without the launch of Skyward Sword. The last great game for Wii jutifies the creation of the wiimote and, without being the turning point that we would expect, it's definetely a triumphant comeback in the series.

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/analisis/5936/0/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/

Wonder how much it costs the Egde, Cheat Code Central, Videogamer and Metro perfect scores. It seems we discover why Nintendo loses billions last time.

Yup it all makes perfect sense now! But it seems they didn’t pay enough to some of the sites as not all of them gave it a perfect score

I don't blame them. They went for the better reviewers.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Just forget about this score, the reviewer doesn't seem to know how to play the game.

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:

How do you know that these are good points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes this guy right and the people from other big media outlets wrong? Because their impressions contradict this one.

You should ask the nintendo fans in here the same. I recall Conegamer complaining that Destructoid gave it a 9.5

I read the post you're talking about, he never said anything like that - This thread is filling up with BS fast

EDIT: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4304352

this is getting sad to watch

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
Zelda fans Cry more. If you don't care ignore it and enjoy the game, i'll enjoy the game, more than TP(which was boring) i hope.

Jeez, I stated one thing and they all come attacking like a pack of crying wolves. In the end, who cares? You are going to buy the game or you weren't. It's not like one 7.5 is going to change that.

It's probably because you make it your mission to come into certain threads for the sole purpose of spreading your toxic negativity.  You're entitled to your opinion, of course.  But I think youre reputation preceeds you.  When you post, people know exactly what your going to say - and it's never good - always a random jab at some Nintendo game/system (you were pretty relentless just before the 3DS came out - always the first to post a negative comment in a 3DS related thread and all).  It gets quite redundant.  That's why people don't have much patience with you.

Roma said:

The guy thought the pointer was crap yet the game doesn’t use it lol

But that's the reason. It was crap, since it doesn't work. I would have given it a zero since it outright didn't work instead of only calling it crap. He's too lenient.

pezus said:
Naum said:
strange they complain about "more of the same" and gives it a 7.5 but they at the same time can give other games(that have had 3-4 releases in as many years) that is just "more of the same" 10.0 or 9.8 etc etc

You're misguided. Looks like you're just complaining to complain because everybody is doing it. What you said is not true at all.

What are you talking now? you're not making sense any more

He has a valid point, a lot of games have had a ton of sequels in a much shorter time with A LOT less changes getting very high scores. Are youseriously trying to deny it?

You can leave now and take you're BS/lies elsewhere tyvm

pezus said:
Roma said:
sales2099 said:
They pulled another Twilight Princess stunt lol

But someone has to say these things. The formula in Zelda just doesn't change. The biggest fault with it personally is Nintendos refusal to get at least the NPCs to actually speak.

So when someone says it hasn’t changed we should believe them but when most of them say it has been changed and feels fresh we ignore them? The guy thought the pointer was crap yet the game doesn’t use it lol

Makes you wonder if he actually played the game or not.

You don't have to believe anyone. It's obvious you're going to buy this game anyway so why do you have to "believe" reviewers?

It’s not about me believing the guy, i don't.

People who say things that aren’t true bather me in general.

My game is on its way now and I can’t wait too play it!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Kenology said:
Wagram said:
Lord_Yggdrassil said:
Zelda fans Cry more. If you don't care ignore it and enjoy the game, i'll enjoy the game, more than TP(which was boring) i hope.

Jeez, I stated one thing and they all come attacking like a pack of crying wolves. In the end, who cares? You are going to buy the game or you weren't. It's not like one 7.5 is going to change that.

It's probably because you make it your mission to come into certain threads for the sole purpose of spreading your toxic negativity.  You're entitled to your opinion, of course.  But I think youre reputation preceeds you.  When you post, people know exactly what your going to say - and it's never good - always a random jab at some Nintendo game/system (you were pretty relentless just before the 3DS came out - always the first to post a negative comment in a 3DS related thread and all).  It gets quite redundant.  That's why people don't have much patience with you.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that guy

It's not as funny as it was before, now it's just annoying