By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot gives The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword a.........

maverick40 said:
Mr Khan said:
So we have our controversial review just like Uncharted did, and ours is worse...

http://www.avclub.com/articles/uncharted-3-drakes-deception,64220/

I thought the controversy was on the 8.0, and that no-one really paid attention to that one (though i was aware of it)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Please, ignore Gamespot and Pezus.
Pezus was the same trying to bring down Nintendo when Mario got a 9.5 from IGN, he is clearly tr.. tremendously annoying

miz1q2w3e said:
Pavolink said:

Metacritic - 95
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/critic-reviews

Seems like gamespot score is not important. (lol)

You just realized this

tee hee

I mean, for metascore is not important. I'm counting the days before I get the game, and is not that reviews going to change that.

On a side note, I think this is like Majora's Mask. You love it or hate it, which makes me feel more hyped. I believe Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina. Hate me all you want.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

pezus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
pezus said:

Please stop with the overreaction. I'm not BS-ing or lying, check Gamespot if you want. Point me at the yearly rehashes that get 10's and 9.8's on GS...
It just looks like he doesn't visit gamespot very often, because then he'd know they don't rate games on a 100 points scale.

You're confused, I never said that. Please point me to it if I'm mistaken

And while you're at it, get your facts straight, gamespot does review on a 100 point scale (or at least did for a very long time) - But yeah, way to nitpick his post. That's all you got? - - - Here, this should clear things up for you

By the way, you didn't deny it, proved my point that you're just posting BS

You didn't say that but the person I was replying to did...

You called me a liar for saying the truth, GS don't review games on a 100 point scale (notice the present tense).

I didn't deny what?

Dude you are REALLY confused about a lot of stuff, go back and read the stuff you quoted, I never called you a liar for the GS score thing, and you quoted ME talking about the 10s and 9.8s... And the answer to your last question is also in there

Yeah, I don't think I can take this argument very seriously now - Feel free to continue this without me... I'll still be here to call you out on any BS that you might post thought

Wasn't it Gamespot that marked Metroid Prime 3's score down because the controls were perfect. I remember it something like "Streamlined controls make the game too easy" . I think Metroid Prime 3 was the first Wii game that got FPS controls right. This game might not be perfect but there is absolutely no way it is a 7.5.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Please, ignore Gamespot and Pezus.
Pezus was the same trying to bring down Nintendo when Mario got a 9.5 from IGN, he is clearly tr.. tremendously annoying

Same with little wagram over there

Also, avoid their video review, it is SPOILER FILLED.

pezus said:

Great stuff and enlightening. Still not sure why people are so outraged over my words.

Don't flatter yourself

pezus said:

I could dig up a few posts but I don't want to completely derail this thread.

Yes I'm sure :)

I'm not gonna lie, I'm surprised and angry about gamespot score, but anyway it's just a review and a number, nothing more. Everyone will enjoy the game no matter the score or the Metacritic score it will get.

[Off Topic]
Call me a fanboy but I stopped caring about gamespot ever since they gave Persona 4 a 9 and Persona 3 a 8.5. What is the problem here? Simple put, Persona 4 recicles the majority of Persona 3 and is normal in Gamepost to see sequels or other games get less score just because is similar or recycles from previous entries. But in this case Gamespot not only ignored that it also gave P4 a better score than P3.
[/Off Topic]

TL;DR : I'm surprised by the score but I stoped caring about GS scores a couple of years ago.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin