By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot gives The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword a.........

pezus said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I read the post you're talking about, he never said anything like that - This thread is filling up with BS fast

EDIT: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4304352

this is getting sad to watch

Maybe I misinterpreted the "Crazy" in there, but you're getting overly defensive.

I just call it like i see it

Around the Network

who cares if Gamespot gives 7,5, the thing is the game gets lower in average reviews

sure they don't want a Wii game to be best rated of the year, since their site is so HD focused and they barely mention Nintendo in their news....

they gave it the lowest they could, so they lower the average, may sound insane, but really, you give 7,5 to that game!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Game Informer is usually harsh on Nintendo... they gave it a 10.
EDGE is usually very harsh... they gave it a 10.
Eurogamer gave it a 10.
Famitsu (even if they lost a lot of credibility) gave it a 40/40.
IGN gave it a 10.

Those are the reviews I will trust.

pezus said:

Please stop with the overreaction. I'm not BS-ing or lying, check Gamespot if you want. Point me at the yearly rehashes that get 10's and 9.8's on GS...
It just looks like he doesn't visit gamespot very often, because then he'd know they don't rate games on a 100 points scale.

You're confused, I never said that. Please point me to it if I'm mistaken

And while you're at it, get your facts straight, gamespot does review on a 100 point scale (or at least did for a very long time) - But yeah, way to nitpick his post. That's all you got? - - - Here, this should clear things up for you

By the way, you didn't deny it, proved my point that you're just posting BS

pezus said:
Roma said:
pezus said:
Roma said:
sales2099 said:
They pulled another Twilight Princess stunt lol

But someone has to say these things. The formula in Zelda just doesn't change. The biggest fault with it personally is Nintendos refusal to get at least the NPCs to actually speak.

So when someone says it hasn’t changed we should believe them but when most of them say it has been changed and feels fresh we ignore them? The guy thought the pointer was crap yet the game doesn’t use it lol

Makes you wonder if he actually played the game or not.

You don't have to believe anyone. It's obvious you're going to buy this game anyway so why do you have to "believe" reviewers?

It’s not about me believing the guy, i don't.

People who say things that aren’t true bather me in general.

My game is on its way now and I can’t wait too play it!!

Still, it's subjective if Zelda has changed much. Some feel that it has changed a lot, some don't. The same goes for CoD regulars vs. outsiders that don't know a lot about cod.

Or you just don’t like Nintendo and come up with some false crap

But that can’t be true as these people don’t exist as everyone is fair in this world :P

Or the guy wants an FPS Zelda that uses buttons

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
pezus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
pezus said:

Maybe I misinterpreted the "Crazy" in there, but you're getting overly defensive.

Indeed, and we don't all have perfect vision.

lolwat? THAT'S you're reply/argument? bwahahaha

Good day my sad little friend :)

pezus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
pezus said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I read the post you're talking about, he never said anything like that - This thread is filling up with BS fast

EDIT: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4304352

this is getting sad to watch

Indeed, and we don't all have perfect vision.

Perfect vision is a matter of interpretation. That is, perfection is relative to the person making the judgement and is based on our ego's  sense of identity. So yeah.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:

How do you know that these are good points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes this guy right and the people from other big media outlets wrong? Because their impressions contradict this one.

You should ask the nintendo fans in here the same. I recall Conegamer complaining that Destructoid gave it a 9.5

You mean I should ask them this?

How do you know that these are bad points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes this guy wrong and the people from other big media outlets right? Because their impressions contradict this one? Oh please.

I was thinking more like a general question, because Nintendo fans in here are attacking Wagram for saying something like this while they themselves are doing it for all the high scores: 

How do you know that these are good points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes one guy right and another guy wrong? 

Except no one actually said/claimed their points were valid, only that they like the high scores they were giving

Metacritic - 95
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/critic-reviews

Seems like gamespot score is not important. (lol)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

Metacritic - 95
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/critic-reviews

Seems like gamespot score is not important. (lol)

You just realized this