By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamespot gives The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword a.........

trestres said:
Turdspot trolling again. Not even funny anymore. That site is one of the worst insults to gaming media. And I've been saying that for years, my sig has been here since I joined.

That's what I thought at first, that it was a joke/troll review or something lol

I mean the same score as this? really?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
As I've already stated in the review thread:

The review became immediately invalid when they were complaining about inaccurate IR pointers, even though the game doesn't use them.

It's clear they had no idea how to play the game, and thus, it should be ignored.

"I waggle, I died. The motion controls don't work"

Honestly, who don't expect this since it was announced?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

strange they complain about "more of the same" and gives it a 7.5 but they at the same time can give other games(that have had 3-4 releases in as many years) that is just "more of the same" 10.0 or 9.8 etc etc

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:
I can actually say for once I can respect the score.

His main complaints are "more of the same, it's predictable, and bothersome controls"

Now while I may not agree with the score (Idk I haven't played it yet) he does back up his opinion with good points.

How do you know that these are good points, if you haven't played the game yet? If all you can go by are the words of reviewers, what makes this guy right and the people from other big media outlets wrong? Because their impressions contradict this one.

sales2099 said:
They pulled another Twilight Princess stunt lol

But someone has to say these things. The formula in Zelda just doesn't change. The biggest fault with it personally is Nintendos refusal to get at least the NPCs to actually speak.

So when someone says it hasn’t changed we should believe them but when most of them say it has been changed and feels fresh we ignore them? The guy thought the pointer was crap yet the game doesn’t use it lol

Makes you wonder if he actually played the game or not.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

here is a review posted today but they probably got payed by Nintendo :P

3DJuegos
Nov 16, 2011
It's impossible to understand the Wii's existence without the launch of Skyward Sword. The last great game for Wii jutifies the creation of the wiimote and, without being the turning point that we would expect, it's definetely a triumphant comeback in the series.

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/analisis/5936/0/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/

Come again, what is Gamespot?

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Roma said:

3DJuegos
Nov 16, 2011
It's impossible to understand the Wii's existence without the launch of Skyward Sword. The last great game for Wii jutifies the creation of the wiimote and, without being the turning point that we would expect, it's definetely a triumphant comeback in the series.

http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/analisis/5936/0/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword/

Wonder how much it costs the Egde, Cheat Code Central, Videogamer and Metro perfect scores. It seems we discover why Nintendo loses billions last time.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Mr Khan said:
So we have our controversial review just like Uncharted did, and ours is worse...

http://www.avclub.com/articles/uncharted-3-drakes-deception,64220/

Pavolink said:
Roma said:

3DJuegos
Nov 16, 2011

Wonder how much it costs the Egde, Cheat Code Central, Videogamer and Metro perfect scores. It seems we discover why Nintendo loses billions last time.

Yup it all makes perfect sense now! But it seems they didn’t pay enough to some of the sites as not all of them gave it a perfect score