By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

Nice one morenoingrato. Uncharted 3 is d00med.

Around the Network

this is a joke thread,right? RIGHT????

Pikachuu said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Pikachuu said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Pikachuu said:
Attoyou said:
Terrible game, well deserved flop. 5/10.
Gears 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rouge Warrior>Uncharted 3

93 > 91

fail

You just laughed because he said Batman was better than Uncharted 3.

96 > 93

you mean 95, the xbox version has had 2x more reviews and uncharted would be 94 if it wasn't for the av club

also did batman get a 10/10 from ign? how many 10's have ign given i rest my case

95 is still more than 93 and even more than 94. AV Club did give it that review and its as valid as all the rest, they gave Batman a 91.

Batman still wins even when you try and make it advantageous towards Uncharted. Batmans user reviews are 8.0 and 8.4, Uncharted 3 has a 7.9, Batman wins that aswell. 

just as valid as the rest? the review was only 1 paragraph long and was bashing the game, haze got a higher review don't give me that and the user review have you seen the user review scores? one was uncharted 3 is a gears of war clone but isn't good at all 0/10 lol user review is hammered with troll reviews so the difference is really only 0.1 and i bet you uncharted 3 will win more goty awards

Metacritic included it so it is just as valid, they didnt like it, fair enough if not for the review it still wouldnt be above Batman. The user reviews are stupid as they usually are, Batman has its share too. Uncharted 3 wasnt able to match its previous game, Batman AC surpassed its previous game, that alone will be the reason why Batman will win more GOTY awards than Uncharted 3. 

It completely lost the European audience when it shoved a rainforest into France, so it will be lucky to hit 600k first week worldwide.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Lol this could do nothing the first week and yet still get to U2 numbers due to legs and the Holidays.

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSr49hnwU7I

a 30% growth is a disappointment?

If it did only sell that much, that is a surprise, considering the advertising for it was more than I've ever seen for a PS3 game... it was on Subway cups, all over Best Buy screens, etc when I usually see Xbox stuff on there. However, if the old one sold 5 mill, and this one had a bigger opening, I don't know why people are worried about it? Some Sony stuff seems to have better legs but much smaller openings. Granted those legs are usually because of Europe ... which still isn't up so I wouldn't be worried. A game like that with great reviews... why be worried?

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Jexy said:
If it did only sell that much, that is a surprise, considering the advertising for it was more than I've ever seen for a PS3 game... it was on Subway cups, all over Best Buy screens, etc when I usually see Xbox stuff on there. However, if the old one sold 5 mill, and this one had a bigger opening, I don't know why people are worried about it? Some Sony stuff seems to have better legs but much smaller openings. Granted those legs are usually because of Europe ... which still isn't up so I wouldn't be worried. A game like that with great reviews... why be worried?

Because this one has one average review, that means at least 30% loss in the LTD sales, despite the fact that FW may make it appear like the franchise is growing.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I wish it came to 360, because I can't afford to get a PS3

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

I will say that Uncharted isn't selling all that great in America. Obviously it'll still be number 1 but in comparison to all the other major releases its pretty small.

Game looks fantastic though and I'll be picking it up sometime early next year, I'm just overwhelmed with games right now and sadly missed both Uncharted and Batman for now