By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
500k isn't too bad for a garbage game published by a garbage company. After playing through the campaign a couple of times and pouring quite a few hours into the multiplayer, I feel qualified to say that Uncharted 3 shouldn't have even sold 500 copies. Worst Game of the Year candidate, for sure.

To add  to that creative genome of yours, 2.5 million is too much for a real garbage game published by a garbage company.  And we all know without preorders from the Gears fanbase, EPIC Games would've been EPIC fail.

Around the Network

Seriously the game has flopped first week. Will it do well long run? sure but as far as launch week goes it';s flopped badly.

I'm sorry but i don't give a crap who you are..PS3's BIGGEST game of the year, Sequel to the overwhelming 2009 GOTY.....and half a mil first week in USA? God of Friggin war did 800k and that was a single player only 7 hour Action game.

Really dissapointing. PS3 users ratehr play Generic Military shooters like COD and BF3 instead. Truly a sad day for gaming.

---

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

The title is tied to the thread's content, so that's not really an option. What really would have been better is if morenoingrato worked more within the framework of the original. It annoys me when people copy and don't do it right (Snesboy was notorious for this). And for the record, I wasn't the creator of the original, but I do take credit for establishing it as a series.

You certainly are good. I have no experience so can only help by making more fake replies like my original. 

I was hoping for some truly spectacular Sony meltdowns, I was not left disappointed.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The "PS3 IS TEH MOST HATED CONSOLEZ EVA" was my favourite, by far rofl.

Around the Network

Not too bad for Uncharted 3 consider Americas never a big fan of ps3, Uncharted 3 did well

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

You certainly are good. I have no experience so can only help by making more fake replies like my original.

...and that's good enough. Some people have their doubts about the seriousness of an OP, so they scroll down to read what others say. If the fake replies are decently written, they will lean towards it being a serious thread and reply as such.

Nothing more annoying than people who spoil it within the first ten replies and then come back to complain that so few people fell for it. Once a thread is past 40 replies it doesn't matter much anymore if someone spoils it, because most people can't be bothered to read through the entirity of longer threads before they respond, so that's the point where you can feel free to make a LOL post or whatever.

Precisely what I waited for, my god that was funny as hell, so many people fell for flamebait.

i feel for it and i am damn proud of it

ill bet anyone uncharted 3 will get over 1.2m week 1

Player1x3 said:
badgenome said:
500k isn't too bad for a garbage game published by a garbage company. After playing through the campaign a couple of times and pouring quite a few hours into the multiplayer, I feel qualified to say that Uncharted 3 shouldn't have even sold 500 copies. Worst Game of the Year candidate, for sure.

You also made me lose 2 TDMs

My negative K:D ratio is just one of the many reasons why Uncharted 3 deserved to flop. Naughty Dog needs to patch that shit, posthaste.

D-Joe said:
the much hated console in here is 360 not PS3

Nope, the PS3 is most hated by real gamers...and that's what matters most.