Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

..Okay yeah, this seems like sarcasm and trolling all the way through. LOL I actually believed it XD.

LOL the source made me log out hahahaha. Damn you morenoingrato!

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
This has been far more boring than I thought it would be. Mr Khan did it better. Should have used less sources in the original post.

The sources aren't the problem, because most people never look at them anyway. The title is a clear giveaway, so that's the real problem.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Torillian said:
God I hate the copycat thread, the lowest form of forum humor.

I remember when Toastyboy (not 100% sure on that name, but I know Toast is involved) was the king of these things, I guess I can at least be happy that they don't happen as often as they used to back then.

Well, in my defense, it was meant to be a copy of Rol's thread, newbies would rage, and veterans would instantly recognize it.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
This has been far more boring than I thought it would be. Mr Khan did it better. Should have used less sources in the original post.

The sources aren't the problem, because most people never look at them anyway. The title is a clear giveaway, so that's the real problem.

Than it should be changed before most of the Americans wake up. Still it is fishy when most threads don't have a link for every point made.

badgenome said:
500k isn't too bad for a garbage game published by a garbage company. After playing through the campaign a couple of times and pouring quite a few hours into the multiplayer, I feel qualified to say that Uncharted 3 shouldn't have even sold 500 copies. Worst Game of the Year candidate, for sure.

To add  to that creative genome of yours, 2.5 million is too much for a real garbage game published by a garbage company.  And we all know without preorders from the Gears fanbase, EPIC Games would've been EPIC fail.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

Than it should be changed before most of the Americans wake up. Still it is fishy when most threads don't have a link for every point made.

The title is tied to the thread's content, so that's not really an option. What really would have been better is if morenoingrato worked more within the framework of the original. It annoys me when people copy and don't do it right (Snesboy was notorious for this). And for the record, I wasn't the creator of the original, but I do take credit for establishing it as a series.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Seriously the game has flopped first week. Will it do well long run? sure but as far as launch week goes it';s flopped badly.

I'm sorry but i don't give a crap who you are..PS3's BIGGEST game of the year, Sequel to the overwhelming 2009 GOTY.....and half a mil first week in USA? God of Friggin war did 800k and that was a single player only 7 hour Action game.

Really dissapointing. PS3 users ratehr play Generic Military shooters like COD and BF3 instead. Truly a sad day for gaming.

---

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

The title is tied to the thread's content, so that's not really an option. What really would have been better is if morenoingrato worked more within the framework of the original. It annoys me when people copy and don't do it right (Snesboy was notorious for this). And for the record, I wasn't the creator of the original, but I do take credit for establishing it as a series.

You certainly are good. I have no experience so can only help by making more fake replies like my original. 

I was hoping for some truly spectacular Sony meltdowns, I was not left disappointed.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The "PS3 IS TEH MOST HATED CONSOLEZ EVA" was my favourite, by far rofl.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.