By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

Pikachuu said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Pikachuu said:
Attoyou said:
Terrible game, well deserved flop. 5/10.
Gears 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rouge Warrior>Uncharted 3

93 > 91

fail

You just laughed because he said Batman was better than Uncharted 3.

96 > 93

you mean 95, the xbox version has had 2x more reviews and uncharted would be 94 if it wasn't for the av club

also did batman get a 10/10 from ign? how many 10's have ign given i rest my case

95 is still more than 93 and even more than 94. AV Club did give it that review and its as valid as all the rest, they gave Batman a 91.

Batman still wins even when you try and make it advantageous towards Uncharted. Batmans user reviews are 8.0 and 8.4, Uncharted 3 has a 7.9, Batman wins that aswell. 

Around the Network
Pikachuu said:
dw! uncharted 3 will defiantly get 750k in america and 550k in emeaa and 150k in japan

all gewd

i just checked some store sales,unless BF3 PS3 ver sold 180k+ FW,Uncharted 3 hard to be 150k in Japan

yup BF3 released same week with Uncharted 3 in Japan

Batman isn't "much better" than uncharted. The game didn't get mixed to negative reception, it got around 30 perfect scores and an average meta of 93. I don't even know what you mean by lack of realism and how that's supposed to affect it's sales. I've not noticed any major complaints from anyone. Just minor ones, and they are very rare. Most people that I talk to that have played it consider it nothing less than a masterpiece. And the ones that didn't think that, still think it's an incredible game.
The reason why, if those sales figures aren't bs, it's selling less than expected is because it comes out inbetween battlefield, batman and MW3, Skyrim.

The_Joker_Product said:
Pikachuu said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Pikachuu said:
Attoyou said:

93 > 91

fail

96 > 93

you mean 95, the xbox version has had 2x more reviews and uncharted would be 94 if it wasn't for the av club

also did batman get a 10/10 from ign? how many 10's have ign given i rest my case

95 is still more than 93 and even more than 94. AV Club did give it that review and its as valid as all the rest, they gave Batman a 91.

Batman still wins even when you try and make it advantageous towards Uncharted. Batmans user reviews are 8.0 and 8.4, Uncharted 3 has a 7.9, Batman wins that aswell. 

just as valid as the rest? the review was only 1 paragraph long and was bashing the game, haze got a higher review don't give me that and the user review have you seen the user review scores? one was uncharted 3 is a gears of war clone but isn't good at all 0/10 lol user review is hammered with troll reviews so the difference is really only 0.1 and i bet you uncharted 3 will win more goty awards

RolStoppable said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Batman isn't "much better" than uncharted. The game didn't get mixed to negative reception, it got around 30 perfect scores and an average meta of 93. I don't even know what you mean by lack of realism and how that's supposed to affect it's sales. I've not noticed any major complaints from anyone. Just minor ones, and they are very rare. Most people that I talk to that have played it consider it nothing less than a masterpiece. And the ones that didn't think that, still think it's an incredible game.
The reason why, if those sales figures aren't bs, it's selling less than expected is because it comes out inbetween battlefield, batman and MW3, Skyrim.

This is really funny and you will find out why, if you actually check out the link in the original post.

LOOOL I was half joking when I made that thread, and it's my one tiny complaint. Was* since it's been explained now. The game isn't even trying to achieve total realism. Naughty dog have said many times that it's more like "exaggerated realism"(or something like that), which is definitely true.

Around the Network
The_Joker_Product said:
Pikachuu said:
The_Joker_Product said:
Pikachuu said:
Attoyou said:

93 > 91

fail

96 > 93

You really shouldn't compare user scores since Uncharted 3 is a PS3 exclusive, triggering an army of xbots to attack it. I've asked around 6-7 people that I know that have played both games, only one prefered Batman, that's 6/7 that liked uncharted 3 more. 7/8 if I include myself. Batmans review count on meta is about half that of Uncharted 3 + Uncharted 3 has the curse of the sequel. Arkham asylum wasn't impacful enough to give Arkham city that sequel disease.

this thread is purely trolling. the numbers arent even proven or anything yet their still called a 'MAJOR flop'. and who are these 'many analysts' that u speak of....? then u say 'mixed to negative reception'. by negative reception u mean av clubs joke of a review and sum other 4/10? all i've seen is perfect scores and 9/10's and a 93 metacritic which is now viewed as a flop is it? also define lack of realism please, then 'alot of major complaints'. every person who i've spoken to that has played and completed the thinks this game is a masterpiece (including myself). anyone that thinks its not has either not played the game or is just a troll. then to top if off u say batman is a much better game than uncharted. dunno if this thread is serious or not but seriously?

1: I love VGchartz, this thread made me lol. :p
2: Uncharted 3 will sell fine.
3: UC3 is better than B:AC? Opinions, opinions, opinions. I genuinely prefer B:AC over U3.

/s

This thread should be closed because you are either,

a) Trying to be funny and are quite unsuccessful at that attempt

b) Blatantly trolling

c) Incredibly stupid