By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

Those numbers are about what I'd expected to be honest, I estimated the game would do about 750k frist week.

Around the Network

LOL! I can't believe there are people falling for this! the TWF send you this:

Dr.Grass said:
This thread should be closed because you are either,

a) Trying to be funny and are quite unsuccessful at that attempt

b) Blatantly trolling

c) Incredibly stupid

If people don't try to be funny they never will succeed at it. 

badgenome said:
500k isn't too bad for a garbage game published by a garbage company. After playing through the campaign a couple of times and pouring quite a few hours into the multiplayer, I feel qualified to say that Uncharted 3 shouldn't have even sold 500 copies. Worst Game of the Year candidate, for sure.

You also made me lose 2 TDMs

wow this thread is just fukkin rridicolous...but of course the PS3 is a much hated console and of course one of the best games on it will get trolled so...

this is just like that one guy that gave U3 0/10 on metacritic cause it was boring and just a Gears rip-off and stuff like that ^^

you cant teach a hater no matter what you do...

Around the Network

the much hated console in here is 360 not PS3

This has been far more boring than I thought it would be. Mr Khan did it better. Should have used less sources in the original post.

..Okay yeah, this seems like sarcasm and trolling all the way through. LOL I actually believed it XD.

LOL the source made me log out hahahaha. Damn you morenoingrato!

Torillian said:
God I hate the copycat thread, the lowest form of forum humor.

I remember when Toastyboy (not 100% sure on that name, but I know Toast is involved) was the king of these things, I guess I can at least be happy that they don't happen as often as they used to back then.

Well, in my defense, it was meant to be a copy of Rol's thread, newbies would rage, and veterans would instantly recognize it.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
This has been far more boring than I thought it would be. Mr Khan did it better. Should have used less sources in the original post.

The sources aren't the problem, because most people never look at them anyway. The title is a clear giveaway, so that's the real problem.

Than it should be changed before most of the Americans wake up. Still it is fishy when most threads don't have a link for every point made.