By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

It's a joke thread. I presume by its size many ignored or didn't get this.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
green_sky said:

Plan on retiring from gaming and move to something more constructive?

Retiring?  Nah, never.  But with wife and job and all... can't see getting two systems and having time for that. 

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

So much doom and gloom about Uncharted 3's opening ! Its underwhelming but these numbers are not final. The America Preview had Battlefield 3 for the PS3 around 750,000 First Week. When the numbers came in it was closer to 1,000,000 First Week. I expect Uncharted 3 to be around 700,000 - 800,000 First Week in NA.

Edit: I know this is a joke thread !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Ok, so it is confirmed that 90% of the people never click on the sources

morenoingrato said:
Ok, so it is confirmed that 90% of the people never click on the sources

More like 99%.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

Nothing more annoying than people who spoil it within the first ten replies and then come back to complain that so few people fell for it. 

I wouldn't know of anybody that did that in the thread. You obviously are talking from experience though.

LOL AWESOME thread .

You are pretty bias saying Arkham City is much better than Uncharted 3. You need to play a game before you play it to have a valid opinion. Calling it a major flop suggests that it only sold roughly 1000 copies in a week and it's selling more than Uncharted 2: Among Theives which is a positive. I'm sorry but this is one of the worst threads for a while, because it's bias.

And to note, Arkham City does look like a great game but it probably wouldn't top Uncharted 3 for me.

i don't really give a damn how much Uncharted 3 sells, as long is as Skyward Sword sells more