By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Sign-Up Thread

Smeags said:
forest-spirit said:
I haven't recovered from the last one yet.
Hopefully I'm still fine with most of my old entries. I know some games that I'll get rid of (forgive me mistress) and the list will get a Xeno injection.

So... are you in?

And I'm going through my old list and making the necessary adjustments. It hasn't gotten any easier.

1-10 were pretty easy to rank for me (although there was one big change)... but once it hit 11... the rules have flown out the window. I just don't know! D:

Oops, forgot to sign up. >_< Yes, I'm in!

Around the Network

I'll do it.
I've never thought about my top 50 favorite games,

I am Interested. Sign me up.

I'm in. I already have a top 25 list floating around, so this shouldn't be too hard.

Love and tolerate.

I have an excellest list in my mind, sign me up too.

Systems owned: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP N64 Wii iPhone
Around the Network

Count me in!

Will these lists be compiled into an overall top 50 list? I think that'd be pretty interesting.

Smeags said:
Michael-5 said:

So if I miss a day, does my contrst take 51 days to complete?

My concern is, that if I miss a day, will I have to skip a title in my favorites list in order to still get my favorite game up there?

K, I'll wait to see the rules. Already made a list of 50....mostly Nintendo games, many SNES era.

Let me put it this way:

We're on November 16th, the 5th day (game #46). You're not here to post it on that day. We get to the next day (game #45), and you come back. Just post both #46 and #45 on the same day to catch up. ^_^

I'll edit in the correct game number every day for the official thread, just in case anyone forgets.

Perfect....

So I could tehnically fool everyone and just post my top 50 on December 31st?

lol hehehe I won't

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I'm in ^^.

Sounds like fun.

I'm in!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Okay, I've finished making the rules for this, so expect a PM shortly (if you're on the list in the OP, you'll get the PM).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here, on my wall, or through a PM. Thanks guys.