By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Sign-Up Thread

Smeags said:
Michael-5 said:

Will you tell users the weighing system, or leave it secret to help eliminate bias?

Well I don't want to make a big fuss of it now, because I much rather have some awesome discussion about games than a console contest. ^_^

@Shinobi

Like I said, it's a tough undertaking. But It's a lot of fun to go through and really see what games have made a big impact on you as a gamer!

@PhantomLink

You know me and my lists.

@Yo John

One game a day, from November 12th to December 31st (50 days, 50 games. 100% awesomeness!)

Awesome! Count me in!

Around the Network

I haven't recovered from the last one yet.
Hopefully I'm still fine with most of my old entries. I know some games that I'll get rid of (forgive me mistress) and the list will get a Xeno injection.

forest-spirit said:
I haven't recovered from the last one yet.
Hopefully I'm still fine with most of my old entries. I know some games that I'll get rid of (forgive me mistress) and the list will get a Xeno injection.

So... are you in?

And I'm going through my old list and making the necessary adjustments. It hasn't gotten any easier.

1-10 were pretty easy to rank for me (although there was one big change)... but once it hit 11... the rules have flown out the window. I just don't know! D:

ADD ME PLEAZZZZZ!!!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

yo_john117 said:
So you just say one game a day?

If so i'm in.

Is it 1 game a day, or do we put our top 50 all at once?

If it's 1 a day, wha if we miss a day? Is it in reverse order (from 50 to 1), or regular order (1 to 50)?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

i would like to sign up.

Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

If so i'm in.

If it's 1 a day, wha if we miss a day? Is it in reverse order (from 50 to 1), or regular order (1 to 50)?

You must come up with an ordered list of your 50 favorite games (50: Least favorite out of your favorites, 1: Favorite of the favorites) and post them in a decreasing order (From 50 to 1) on a daily basis. If you miss a day, just come back whenever possible and catch up with the rest of the group.

I'll PM you soon with the full rules list. ^_~

I'm in
Last year, I made it to 25 before giving up.
NOT this time!!!

Smeags said:
Michael-5 said:
yo_john117 said:

If so i'm in.

You must come up with an ordered list of your 50 favorite games (50: Least favorite out of your favorites, 1: Favorite of the favorites) and post them in a decreasing order (From 50 to 1) on a daily basis. If you miss a day, just come back whenever possible and catch up with the rest of the group.

I'll PM you soon with the full rules list. ^_~

So if I miss a day, does my contrst take 51 days to complete?

My concern is, that if I miss a day, will I have to skip a title in my favorites list in order to still get my favorite game up there?

K, I'll wait to see the rules. Already made a list of 50....mostly Nintendo games, many SNES era.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

So if I miss a day, does my contrst take 51 days to complete?

My concern is, that if I miss a day, will I have to skip a title in my favorites list in order to still get my favorite game up there?

K, I'll wait to see the rules. Already made a list of 50....mostly Nintendo games, many SNES era.

Let me put it this way:

We're on November 16th, the 5th day (game #46). You're not here to post it on that day. We get to the next day (game #45), and you come back. Just post both #46 and #45 on the same day to catch up. ^_^

I'll edit in the correct game number every day for the official thread, just in case anyone forgets.