By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Sign-Up Thread

Sounds like fun.

I'm in!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

Okay, I've finished making the rules for this, so expect a PM shortly (if you're on the list in the OP, you'll get the PM).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here, on my wall, or through a PM. Thanks guys.

Ok I'm in too.
I may not post everyday, but I'll try and catch up when I do post.

I wish I could, but shoot, I don't think I've played enough games in my lifetime to really even love 50 of them. I could do a top 20, but I look forward to the lists from the community for this!

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Count me in, I really enjoyed it last year

Around the Network

Last year I din't complete my list, I really should this year.

I will give it a try.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Last year we had 28 users complete their lists. We're up to 32 sign ups now, and hopefully we have everyone complete their lists. ^_^

One week left until the 12th!

I'm definitely in this year again .

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Count me in, friend!