By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Steve Jobs To Obama: You're A One-Term President

yo_john117 said:
I hope he is a one term president! Obama sucks.

Pretty much the worst person running for election this coming year is better than Obama.

People should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Next time, don't be racist. Thanks.

BTW, your profile pic has left me with an erection. I may masturbate to it in the future. Just thought I'd let you know....

Around the Network
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:

Pretty much the worst person running for election this coming year is better than Obama.

People should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Next time, don't be racist. Thanks.

BTW, your profile pic has left me with an erection. I may masturbate to it in the future. Just thought I'd let you know....

yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:

Obama is a good president. Just look at the facts. He's the youngest president ever in the US. And he's black, and white... at the same time. If that's not amazing, then I don't know what is.

Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:

Obama is a good president. Just look at the facts. He's the youngest president ever in the US. And he's black, and white... at the same time. If that's not amazing, then I don't know what is.

yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:

"when a person stops talking, it's usually because they're wrong" -Albert Einstein

Around the Network

It really is incredible how the sorts of people who oppose capitalism and the divide between rich and poor can possibly be fans of Steve Jobs.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Jmoss said:

Sounds like this little tyke is qualified to be president, too.

Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:

"when a person stops talking, it's usually because they're wrong" -Albert Einstein

Or in disbelief of what they have just seen.

badgenome said:
Jmoss said:

Sounds like this little tyke is qualified to be president, too.

I know I'm smart enough for it, but I just don't wanna deal with all the stress. I have some great ideas for the country though. Too bad people don't understand the complexities of the ideas I have for the ideas because they don't think.

yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:

Or in disbelief of what they have just seen.

Just because you don't comprehend what I'm saying doesn't give you the right to mock what I'm saying. We're all equal human beings.