Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
Jmoss said:
yo_john117 said:
I hope he is a one term president! Obama sucks.

Pretty much the worst person running for election this coming year is better than Obama.

People should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. Next time, don't be racist. Thanks.

BTW, your profile pic has left me with an erection. I may masturbate to it in the future. Just thought I'd let you know....

Obama is a good president. Just look at the facts. He's the youngest president ever in the US. And he's black, and white... at the same time. If that's not amazing, then I don't know what is.

"when a person stops talking, it's usually because they're wrong" -Albert Einstein

Or in disbelief of what they have just seen.

Just because you don't comprehend what I'm saying doesn't give you the right to mock what I'm saying. We're all equal human beings.

Oh no I comprehended what you said just fine. And it left me speechless with a good case of WTF.

Around the Network
padib said:
chocoloco said:
Once again Canadians prove they care about America more than their own country, I feel so special.

My vote goes non-Republican as always.

Oh Canada, our home and sacred land. True, patriot love, in all thy Son's commands. lalalalalalalalalalalala :P

P.S. We love Obama

That message was meant for the Op and Joel mostly. I get tired of their threads about the US because they spread conservative propaganda and they never make threads about just Canada.

Wow I just gained like 37% more respect for jobs for what he said about unions! Good shit Steve.

Did the book mention anything about charity contribution?

Marks said:
Wow I just gained like 37% more respect for jobs for what he said about unions! Good shit Steve.

Unions got us where we are today, and while they are dangerous when they get too much power, the alternative is much worse

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
padib said:
chocoloco said:
Once again Canadians prove they care about America more than their own country, I feel so special.

My vote goes non-Republican as always.

Oh Canada, our home and sacred land. True, patriot love, in all thy Son's commands. lalalalalalalalalalalala :P

P.S. We love Obama

That message was meant for the Op and Joel mostly. I get tired of their threads about the US because they spread conservative propaganda and they never make threads about just Canada.

I can discuss Canada if you'd like ... but Canadian politics are (generally) pretty dull because (for the most part) federal Liberal and Conservative governments are about as competent as you can realistically expect. A large part of this is that our governments are in many ways far more fiscally conservative than American governments are (regardless of the political affiliation); we have a lower corporate tax rate, lower deficit, lower debt level, less progressive taxation system, simpler tax code, etc.

Unfortunately, no matter how well run Canada is our greatest threat to our economy is that the Economy of the United States is run off of a cliff by the fools in charge.

I agree with Job's opinion that teacher unions are too powerful. But overall the guy was mostly a douche.

I mean what Apple is doing pretty well.

They have only lost one Jobs.

Obama has lost many.

Mr Khan said:
If Chinese students are better educated than ours, then we can educate better. I say China because naysayers against the improvement of social services claim it won't work here because we're too big

Clearly they're doing something right on a far tighter budget, so we just need to figure it out

Yeah, it's called

A) having a better language

B) Parents are working their children to death.

Language experts will tell you the stereotype that asians are better at math came from the fact that they way they do numbers is a hell of a lot smarter then we do it language wise.

Whie when it comes to school, Asian countries are in general fighting to LESS Educate their children.

Cause parents in China/South Korea etc fucking work their kids to death with after hour and weekend tutors.

Asian schools sound better on paper, but truth is they want to be more like us.

literally first article I can find, cause i'm in a hurry buuuut.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/education/clever-diligent--and-feeling-the-pressure-20111014-1lp0q.html

Mr Khan said:
Marks said:

Unions got us where we are today, and while they are dangerous when they get too much power, the alternative is much worse

Nah dude unions are terrible. If unions worked Detroit would be one of the most prosperous cities in the world but instead its poverty ridden. Managers need to have the right to fire workers whenever necessary so workers remain efficient. And contrary to belief minimum wage doesn't help the poor/unskilled workers it makes it harder for them to find jobs.