By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

man-bear-pig said:
I have a legendary daedric bow with 104 attack with archery skill perks... I'm awesome

No, no, no, even mine has 183 damage and then there's this one...

Around the Network

Any details on what the latest patch is going to fix? I seriously hope the Thieves guild armour bug is fixed otherwise I'm not going to be able to carry on the guild quests.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I don't know if I'm experiencing a glitch or not but i'm having some trouble:

okay so I'm at the point where you got to go to the riverwood inn to meet with the person who has that horn piece, i go into the inn and instantly get attack; the problem is i defeat everyone in the in but that Delphine chick just keeps reviving!!! I swear I took her down like 5 times and she just keeps getting back up after spending like 20 sec on the ground, if I take the battle outside I get attcked by like every person in the village!!!(including the guards)

PLEASE HELP!!!

EdIt: I just checked the ign walkthrough and I'm not supposed to be attacked....what's goin on!?

arcane_chaos said:

okay so I'm at the point where you got to go to the riverwood inn to meet with the person who has that horn piece, i go into the inn and instantly get attack; the problem is i defeat everyone in the in but that Delphine chick just keeps reviving!!! I swear I took her down like 5 times and she just keeps getting back up after spending like 20 sec on the ground, if I take the battle outside I get attcked by like every person in the village!!!(including the guards)

PLEASE HELP!!!

EdIt: I just checked the ign walkthrough and I'm not supposed to be attacked....what's goin on!?

It seems like you of possibly hit a resident or guard of riverwood by accident, and they've all turned hostile towards you.

arcane_chaos said:

PLEASE HELP!!!

Have you tried yielding when anyone attacks? Probably you did something hostiley towards the riverwood population. Do the guards attack as well?.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Man I love being a thief on this game, I'm currently on a mission to get the Master thief armor.

Can you dischant unique armorslike the dark brotherhoods? I want the double backstab damage off it because that combined with my x15 dagger damage perk I get x30 damage for dagger sneak attacks. I can one hit literally anything if I sneak undetected.
But I'd like the double damage enchantment to be on my theives armor rather than dark brotherhoods.

havent played skyrim in days. came back to it, and damn i have so many quests. also i really want to play as an assasin and as a mage. atleast i have a wife now :)

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

I'm a master at enchanting now and can put double enchantments on all gear. Together with a +25% enchanting skill potion I can get +70 for health or magicka, +42% resistances, or +28% less spell cost. With my current gear I can cast destruction spells for free.
Too bad I can't take the perks back I spend on half cost before.

Finally maxed out my blocking and smithing skill, high level armour you are now mine :)

Has anyone else noticed that animals and giants don't level up with the rest of the characters. I can take on giants and their mammoths and not really take any damage. But then walk into a dungeon and get destroyed by magic users. Would be nice if the animals and giants could still put up a fight.

My dog also vanished and i can't get another one as it says i already have one.

i was jumping off mountains on shadowmere and assumed that if it died it would respawn like it did in oblivion... it didnt :(