By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

Thread should be renamed to Skyrim - The Official Spoiler Thread!!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
I wish I could join the discussion here but theres too many spoilers.

their is so much in the game that the game wont be spoiled

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Lostplanet22 said:
Smeags said:

*signs on to Skyrim Friend Finder*

Hello, my name is Smeags and I'm a level 24 female Khajiit (Did I spell that right? Cat-person. Anywaaaays...)

I love spending time in my new Solitude home with my lovely new wife Lydia (WhiteRun's housecarl). So apparently there's a bug where you can't marry her, but with the help of the internet, I found a cheat code that made her fall in love with me anyways. Take that Bethesda! Although she still sleeps in the single bed. Guess she's not that comfortable sleeping with cats.

Other than that, my hobbies are stealth kills (nothing better than 30x backstab kills. Yep, 30x) and helping the people of Skyrim. I don't take kindly to the prejudiced rule of Ulfric, so now (with the help of the Imperial army), his body lies on the foot of the throne in Winterhelm. Didn't take too kindly to those Dark Brotherhood agents either, and now they are no more (if you were wondering how I have 30x backstab, you can thank Astrid for that). My weapons of choice (so far) are the Blade of Woe and an Ebony Sword.

My highest stat is Sneaking (Duh) at level 81, and next comes Light Armor (76) and One Handed (74). Everything else, especially the magical stats, is mostly ignored. Guess I'll make use of Barozi's trick to get things done. :P

So yeah, that's my life so far. Contact me if you want to be friends!

Oh wow,  it was for sure not Ulfric and his stormcloaks that wanted to execute you for no reason! And prejudiced like the dark elves who are the boss of the empire who wants to ban Talos because it is the only god that doesn't resemble a Elf?  Lucky not only the people in Skyrim are fighting for their freedom and has it been reported that other provinces like Hamerfell are fighting to get out of the empire, how an khajit has fallen that low to forgot that it were the dark elves who used the Khajit as slaves in morrowind....

They banned Talos as part of the treaty to end the war with the Thalmor, who apparently were gonna wipe the Empire. Apparently Skyrim got the shortest end of the stick on that Concordat. So it's kind of a sucky position, were not for the Thalmor liberating Skyrim from the Empire would be a good idea, but risking a war with both is crazy.

Which sounds great, so as a True Nord I obviously joined the storm cloaks.

Lostplanet22 said:

Oh wow,  it was for sure not Ulfric and his stormcloaks that wanted to execute you for no reason! And prejudiced like the dark elves who are the boss of the empire who wants to ban Talos because it is the only god that doesn't resemble a Elf?  Lucky not only the people in Skyrim are fighting for their freedom and has it been reported that other provinces like Hamerfell are fighting to get out of the empire, how an khajit has fallen that low to forgot that it were the dark elves who used the Khajit as slaves in morrowind....

Relax friend, and have some Skooma.

I have no love for the Imperials, but Ulfric was no savior of Skyrim. He was a man who wanted power, and would step on anyone to gain it (even abusing the Way of the Voice to murder the high king). Bringing Talos into this was just another tool for him to use to justify his actions. So I chose the best means of dealing with him through the Imperials (and remember, many Nords fight under the Imperial banner). His blood was shed, and Skyrim can now start to heal.

As for the elves, If I come in contact with them, I speak my mind about how Nords can freely worship Talos if they wish. If the elves then draw swords upon me, then I will engage them and not hold back.

I have a home in Skyrim, I have a family in Skyrim, and though I am not a Nord, I continue to help those who need it. I am no one's slave. *Hiss*

(Lol role playing)

zgamer5 said:
lestatdark said:
zgamer5 said:
lestatdark said:
The lack of Umbra on Skyrim is really disturbing

who cares about umbra when you have my skyforge steal axe!! yes im level 20 and i still use it. that 46 damage is a lot.

*Looks at his Mace of Molag Bal (Flawless) at 76 damage and his Daedric Mace (Legendary) at 95 damage*

Umbra's storylines were always epic in both Morrowind and Oblivion, it's a shame that it wasn't continued on Skyrim. I'm just hoping now that someone creates an Umbra mod. 

damn thas strong!

atleast lydia has a staff that can summon daedric creatures!

Pfft, followers, I shun them xD.

Actually no, they're good for something: Powering up a certain Daedric Blade

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
zgamer5 said:
lestatdark said:
zgamer5 said:
lestatdark said:

who cares about umbra when you have my skyforge steal axe!! yes im level 20 and i still use it. that 46 damage is a lot.

*Looks at his Mace of Molag Bal (Flawless) at 76 damage and his Daedric Mace (Legendary) at 95 damage*

Umbra's storylines were always epic in both Morrowind and Oblivion, it's a shame that it wasn't continued on Skyrim. I'm just hoping now that someone creates an Umbra mod. 

damn thas strong!

-.-

they are also good for loot after they die :)

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
lestatdark said:
zgamer5 said:
lestatdark said:
zgamer5 said:
lestatdark said:

damn thas strong!

-.-

they are also good for loot after they die :)

Well, since I currently can carry 440 in weight, I need no support for loot xD. Plus, it's not like I need anymore gold (120K) too

But yeah, they can be useful loot mules in the early stages.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Mummelmann said:
chocoloco said:
Do dark soul gems charge diedric weapons? If not are they just really powerful?

I think the main difference is that they can trap human souls, something regular soulgems can't (only beasts and monsters as far as I know). Both types can charge items though.

thanks I cannot decide if I should make the unli mited use soul gem black or normal. I do not use them much so it is hard to know.

Slimebeast said:
I wish I could join the discussion here but theres too many spoilers.

Ow hope you are not talking about me :s,  the stuff I mentioned is rather all side story (can you read in the books you find in the game) except for the first ten minutes of the game their is not really something I spoiled (I still have not joined one of them) ^^'

What are these spoilers people are talking about? The items mentioned are all in Oblivion and Morrowind and so were skills like enchanting etc.