By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

*signs on to Skyrim Friend Finder*

Hello, my name is Smeags and I'm a level 24 female Khajiit (Did I spell that right? Cat-person. Anywaaaays...)

I love spending time in my new Solitude home with my lovely new wife Lydia (WhiteRun's housecarl). So apparently there's a bug where you can't marry her, but with the help of the internet, I found a cheat code that made her fall in love with me anyways. Take that Bethesda! Although she still sleeps in the single bed. Guess she's not that comfortable sleeping with cats.

Other than that, my hobbies are stealth kills (nothing better than 30x backstab kills. Yep, 30x) and helping the people of Skyrim. I don't take kindly to the prejudiced rule of Ulfric, so now (with the help of the Imperial army), his body lies on the foot of the throne in Winterhelm. Didn't take too kindly to those Dark Brotherhood agents either, and now they are no more (if you were wondering how I have 30x backstab, you can thank Astrid for that). My weapons of choice (so far) are the Blade of Woe and an Ebony Sword.

My highest stat is Sneaking (Duh) at level 81, and next comes Light Armor (76) and One Handed (74). Everything else, especially the magical stats, is mostly ignored. Guess I'll make use of Barozi's trick to get things done. :P

So yeah, that's my life so far. Contact me if you want to be friends!

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Hello, my name is Smeags and I'm a level 24 female Khajiit (Did I spell that right? Cat-person. Anywaaaays...)

I love spending time in my new Solitude home with my lovely new wife Lydia (WhiteRun's housecarl). So apparently there's a bug where you can't marry her, but with the help of the internet, I found a cheat code that made her fall in love with me anyways. Take that Bethesda! Although she still sleeps in the single bed. Guess she's not that comfortable sleeping with cats.

Other than that, my hobbies are stealth kills (nothing better than 30x backstab kills. Yep, 30x) and helping the people of Skyrim. I don't take kindly to the prejudiced rule of Ulfric, so now (with the help of the Imperial army), his body lies on the foot of the throne in Winterhelm. Didn't take too kindly to those Dark Brotherhood agents either, and now they are no more (if you were wondering how I have 30x backstab, you can thank Astrid for that). My weapons of choice (so far) are the Blade of Woe and an Ebony Sword.

My highest stat is Sneaking (Duh) at level 81, and next comes Light Armor (76) and One Handed (74). Everything else, especially the magical stats, is mostly ignored. Guess I'll make use of Barozi's trick to get things done. :P

Imperial scum! Must have missed you when me and my Stormcloacks sieged Whiterun  

Long live the Jarl! Long live the true High King of Skyrim! Oh wait...

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Smeags said:

I do want to be your friend. Being your enemy sounds dangerous.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Yay! *friend added* :3 (I can use that smiley now.)

@Lest

I would have had an easier time supporting Ulfric if I was a Nord, but alas, the Stormcloaks don't take too kindly to my kind.

Plus, I get so many dumb threats.

"You'll make a fine rug cat!"

"My mother had a cat. Killed that one too!"

(Would be hilarious if someone who chose a Dark Elf sided with Ulfric )

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yay! *friend added* :3 (I can use that smiley now.)

@Lest

I would have had an easier time supporting Ulfric if I was a Nord, but alas, the Stormcloaks don't take too kindly to my kind.

Plus, I get so many dumb threats.

"You'll make a fine rug cat!"

"My mother had a cat. Killed that one too!"

(Would be hilarious if someone who chose a Dark Elf sided with Ulfric )

Pffft, those are nothing. 

I get "You...smell like a wet dog!" or "Is that...fur coming out of your ears?" all the time XD. 

But yes, my khajitt character is also sided with the empire, as is my argonian and breton characters.

I think an High Elf associated with the Stormcloacks would be even more hilarious . Imagine going against the Thalmor as an Aldmeri yourself XD.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Made some legendary dragon scale armour last night. The only problem I've lost my 20% bow damage, 15% extra pickpocket bonus and 20 extra points for max carry weight. Plus the dragon armor doesn't look all that good.
Make me wonder whether it's worth the extra armor when losing so much enchantments.
Think I might just join the dark brotherhood and upgrade their armor to legendary instead.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

This was a really nice thread, I really like it!

im level 20. and im almost done the stormcloak questline, damn the questline is easy, those guards fall easier then skeevers.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Skyrim fatigue is setting in a bit, 45 hours in, lvl 33. I'm hearing the same voices everywhere and the dungeons and enemies are starting to look very familiar. More varied then Oblivion but still not enough.
I only completed the Companion and Winterhold college quest line so far, and am currently buried under a ton of open quests. I want to do the Deadra quest line next but have no clue which is what anymore :/
Maybe it's time to visit the Greybeards before I lose interest.

The enchanting skill finally became useful. +50 enchantments on all gear now, a couple more points and I can add a 2nd enchantment on items.

The lack of Umbra on Skyrim is really disturbing

Current PC Build