By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

so the patches for the PS3 and 360 have been submitted for certification. Bethesda say they should be with us the week after thanks giving, but i dont have a clue when thanks giving is, i dont celebrate it or whatever you do.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Im becoming addicted to being a thief,
i seriously cannot be trusted on this game, anybody i meet whether its a enemy or friend i will pickpocket and check all the drawers and cupboards for valuables if im on their house.
Even when i first met the greybeards and learned about my talent i made sure to pickpocket all of them before i left :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
people i need your help !!!!!!!!!!!!

i do i find good assasin cloths ? i am level 24 and the loot i got is elven, dwarven armor.
i dont want to put leather armor cause is so bad looking lol.

an assasin with elven armor is not cool

You could join the Dark Brotherhood, their armour is the best assasin's armour in the game (which makes sense, being an assasin's guild

Or if you don't want to join them, there's also a quest to destroy them and you can still gain their armour.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
lestatdark said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
people i need your help !!!!!!!!!!!!

i do i find good assasin cloths ? i am level 24 and the loot i got is elven, dwarven armor.
i dont want to put leather armor cause is so bad looking lol.

an assasin with elven armor is not cool

You could join the Dark Brotherhood, their armour is the best assasin's armour in the game (which makes sense, being an assasin's guild

Or if you don't want to join them, there's also a quest to destroy them and you can still gain their armour.

i did some research on the web and omfg the armor from assasins guild is badass , i need to join them to get it , i will never destroy my assasin friends

I destroyed them in my game, since I didn't want to break character (and because I would totally suck at stealth/assassination missions with my heavy armour, mace wielding force of nature xD).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

what level are YOU?

Around the Network

I'm at level 40, mid-way to 41

Current PC Build

im level 38. this game is better in every way than oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!

man-bear-pig said:
im level 38. this game is better in every way than oblivion!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, except for the obviously console-based UI which is a bit limited in comparison to oblivion&morrowind's UI for PC and some gripes with quest markings and a few glitches here and there (which are normal for such an open-ended game, even then it's nowhere near the amount of glitches that Oblivion had at it's release). 

Oh, and still no Spears *shakes fist at bethesda*. They were damn amazing weapons on Morrowind.

Current PC Build

What is the best way to acquiring the best equip for a mage build (currently level 13,), decided to focus of conjuration only since its quite beastly and I can work in tandem to improving my one-handed skills.

I have on
Enchanted Novice Hoodie
Necromancer attire
Necklace (which improves health by 10 points)

Probably have to wait a while before I play it again (sent it to my brother's) as the way things are going it will hamper the scores I'll get in my forth-coming exams.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Does anyone play a pure mage?

It's a serious handicap not being able to wear armor and having to cast stoneflesh every 2 minutes. At least my enchanting is getting a bit better so I can enchant some simple boots and a stat bonus on my feet. (Takes a while without stealing) I haven't found any bracers to enchant yet with 0 AC.

Warriors have it so much easier it seems. Enchantments on armor, helmets, boots, bracers, weapons and shields that you can find in every dungeon.
Mages only get a robe with standard 12% cost reduction for 1 spell line and upto an extra 100% magicka regen, a hood with +30 magicka, and 10% magic resistance with a perk. My level 12 warrior has way better magic resistance then my lvl 24 mage.
And with 330 magicka, 150% magicka regen and 90% of perks in spell classes I still have to regularly switch to a sword or staff to finish the job.

Is there any cool mage stuff I still have to find?