By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

Ok guys/girls, i sold 2 pieces of my Theives armor (hood, gloves). Ive heard that later in the guild quests you have to hand your armor in to get the newer upgraded version. Do you have to hand it all in to get the upgraded version? Because the blacksmith i sold them 2 peices too has no longer got them, and there's no other way i can get my hands on them anywhere else.
Appreciate the help fellow Adventurers.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Soo I returned my 360 copy for a PS3 version at Gamestop because Bethesda announced they were fixing the PS3 issue. I also had to pick up my copy of SS while I was there, and I swear the clerk was taking it personally. How dare I trade in the 360 copy for the PS3 version I originally bought >.>

Smug looks, and trying to talk me out of it (didn't mention once the PS3 issue. The guy apparently just didn't like the fact that I was trading in the 360 copy lol). Hoping to start it soon. I believe the patch is coming the 28th.

Wagram said:
Soo I returned my 360 copy for a PS3 version at Gamestop because Bethesda announced they were fixing the PS3 issue. I also had to pick up my copy of SS while I was there, and I swear the clerk was taking it personally. How dare I trade in the 360 copy for the PS3 version I originally bought >.>

Smug looks, and trying to talk me out of it (didn't mention once the PS3 issue. The guy apparently just didn't like the fact that I was trading in the 360 copy lol). Hoping to start it soon. I believe the patch is coming the 28th.

Why did you trade it in exactly? Trophies?

Signature goes here!

I have a legendary daedric bow with 104 attack with archery skill perks... I'm awesome

TruckOSaurus said:
Wagram said:

Why did you trade it in exactly? Trophies?

Yeah. I said to him "It's just a personal preference. I like to collect Trophies, and Skyrim is a game I will spend many hours playing." I want to be able to show that off. I don't really hunt achievements on my Xbox unless it's a SE game because I can't really share them with anyone but myself.

Around the Network

I just wasted a few hours going on killing sprees with the wobbajack....damn thing makes me forget about the side quests and story...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
I just wasted a few hours going on killing sprees with the wobbajack....damn thing makes me forget about the side quests and story...

Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack.

Maybe you're smarter than the rest of us, because you know that cats can be bats can be rats can be hats can be gnats can be thats can be thises.

(Yes, I do read every book on the game )

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Level 38 Khajit I feel like stopping there and start my true character as a Dark Elf woo back to level 0!

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Level 38 Khajit I feel like stopping there and start my true character as a Dark Elf woo back to level 0!

whatever you do dont do the oghma infinium levelling glitch!!!

Is it just me or are the mages you find in dungeons overpowered, playing on expert. I went with an Orc/melee/shield character. I have the block perk for 50% less magic damage, 20% magic resistance on the shield, and a charm for 10% better block. With the shield raised i lose around 50 health per hit when they shoot me.

I can barely take on one, but add in two and a distance i must cover before i can even inflict damage on them i have no chance.