By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim - The Official Thread!

Lostplanet22 said:
Just found a troll like follower (called him Wagram) <3

That was hilarious, but being a mod I need to at least informally warn you that calling absent people "troll" or "troll-like" is not a very nice thing to do.

Haha looks like Monty was faster than me and not as forgivable.

Around the Network

just got ice breath. now i can freeze chickens in the dark!!!

but damn that dragon made me waste all my potions, it landed twice in 5 minutes. wtf bug

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Elder Dragons are pussies I swear...Nearly killed it, and it flies off like an asshole. I felt dumb using a lot of my potions just to get that as result.

luvtospooge said:
Elder Dragons are pussies I swear...Nearly killed it, and it flies off like an asshole. I felt dumb using a lot of my potions just to get that as result.

Yeah, I'm disappointed that dragons don't coordinate their efforts when two show up as well. One usually circles around and simply leaves when the other one dies. I want to fight two at once!

Mummelmann said:
luvtospooge said:

Yeah, I'm disappointed that dragons don't coordinate their efforts when two show up as well. One usually circles around and simply leaves when the other one dies. I want to fight two at once!

I guess i got extemely lucky and managed to get attacked by 3 Frost Dragons at once.   All died and never flew away, while i was killing each of them the others stayed busy fighting animals and giants.

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Mummelmann said:
luvtospooge said:

I guess i got extemely lucky and managed to get attacked by 3 Frost Dragons at once.   All died and never flew away, while i was killing each of them the others stayed busy fighting animals and giants.

I'm getting ancient dragons now and they're just as easy as the other ones. Since I can dual cast incenerate for free which also stuns/interrupts them they hardly ever manage to hit me, and when they do my fire and frost resistence is so high it doesn't leave a scratch. Duel enchanting items is a bit overpowered.

Last night I was in Bthardzam, that was definitely the most beautiful dungeon in the game. Huge open caves with 8 story waterfalls with dwemer buildings on multiple levels. Lovely lighting and fog as well. Don't miss the Shrine to Peryite quest.

Mummelmann said:
luvtospooge said:

I did fight 2 dragons at once (Frost and Blood). Best moment of my life. In Skyrim.

The new update for the PS3 at first seemed to clear up frame rate issues I have had, but as I kept playing I noticed at times it was worse than before and almost unplayable. They better make more updates to prolong good gameplay at later parts because I am not even a level 25 yet. Plus, I want the downloadable content so if they want more money it better be fixed. Any other PS3 players notice an improvement or not after the download?

chocoloco said:
The new update for the PS3 at first seemed to clear up frame rate issues I have had, but as I kept playing I noticed at times it was worse than before and almost unplayable. They better make more updates to prolong good gameplay at later parts because I am not even a level 25 yet. Plus, I want the downloadable content so if they want more money it better be fixed. Any other PS3 players notice an improvement or not after the download?

The game runs fine now for me after the update (lvl 48) but I did notice a big downgrade in graphics. Lighting is a lot duller and water looks very ugly at a distance.

All they needed to fix was to clean up the savegame data (my save is 12mb with month old corpses still lying around), delete old corpses and don't remember every little thing you knocked over. It seems they only set the detail level to low and hope for the best.

Seems the 360 version got the patch and as was posted all over other forums Magic resistance doesn't do anything. Not really sure it did anything to begin with but just found a magic trap and tested out my magic resist gear and it had no affect. Also fought a dragon just before i entered this dungeon and was forced to use potions after each of his blasts as it dropped me down around 15% health. Maxed heavy army and shield, 50% magic as a block perk and 3 times 19% on my gear.

Seems i might be forced to make new gear :(