By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Has Shipped 6.2 Million Worldwide

Great numbers, but still disappointing as XIII is the first final fantasy this gen, the first has sold the best in the last two gens, wonder if XIII-2 will manage to sell 5M LT.

Around the Network

OVERTRACKEDZ OVER 500k.

Ouch.

VXIII said:

Great numbers, but still disappointing as XIII is the first final fantasy this gen, the first has sold the best in the last two gens, wonder if XIII-2 will manage to sell 5M LT.

Not a chance in hell.

Xen said:
VXIII said:

Not a chance in hell.

Hmm, how about 4 million?

Around the Network

^It's more plausible

Hopefully it outsells FFX :)

thats alot of copies of a great game sold.

RolStoppable said:
Mad55 said:
thats alot of copies of a great game sold.

Wrong thread?

You mean this isnt the xenoblade sells 60,000 copies in three weeks thread?

Acevil said:
Xen said:
VXIII said:

Not a chance in hell.

Hmm, how about 4 million?

I originally thought 2 mil.

Mirson i really dont think FF13 is going to sell another 2 mil copies. its been in the bargain bin for a year now. and that hasnt really helped the sales.

FF10-2 sold about half of what FF10 sold. and FF10 was a popular entry to the series. i dont think FF13-2 will sell half of FF13, since it is a lot less popular than FF10.