By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Has Shipped 6.2 Million Worldwide

Mirson said:
Hopefully it outsells FFX :)

It won't, especially with FFX now being re-released to deliver the final blow to that pos.

@rol: *virtual pat on the back*

Around the Network

I've never been happier to see a game overtracked.

What's fun is, we're actually going to get an indication to how many sold copies were returned by consumers who were disgusted with FFXIII when FFXIII-2 sales come in.

I predict combined XIII-2 sales to be a million less than what XIII does ... LTD of course.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hugely overtracked... But by how much, on what and where?

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
I've never been happier to see a game overtracked.

What's fun is, we're actually going to get indication to how many sold copies were returned by consumers who were disgusted with FFXIII when FFXIII-2 sales come in.

I predict combined XIII-2 sales to be a million less than what XIII does ... LTD of course.

By that logic quite a lot of people were disgusted with FF X.

No no, people were turned off by the 1970s Charlie's Angel's theme accompanied with it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:

No no, people were turned off by the 1970s Charlie's Angel's theme accompanied with it.

So basically, in the end the performance of FF XIII-2 won't be all that important. We'll find a way to bash FF XIII regardless of the outcome.

Bash? I want Square Enix to go bankrupt... not before the X remake though.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:

So basically, in the end the performance of FF XIII-2 won't be all that important. We'll find a way to bash FF XIII regardless of the outcome.

Bash? I want Square Enix to go bankrupt... not before the X remake though.

They should stay Eidos+SE handheld studios... they actually make good games. The others... vXIII or go to hell :P

its interesting to see that the PS3 version has outsold the 360 everywhere despite the game being bundled and large exclusive ads.

oniyide said:
its interesting to see that the PS3 version has outsold the 360 everywhere despite the game being bundled and large exclusive ads.

It's also pretty sad.

Xen said:
oniyide said:

It's also pretty sad.

only cause MS was talking crap prior, but really, FF is quite ingrained with the Sony brand.

oniyide said:
Xen said:
oniyide said:

It's also pretty sad.

only cause MS was talking crap prior, but really, FF is quite ingrained with the Sony brand.

Probably why it sold so much more on PS3, which makes me sad :P